Somerford Close, Walsall
- THREE BEDROOMS
- EXCELLENT SCHOOL CATCHMENTS
- LARGE LOUNGE DINER
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- IDEAL FOR TRAIN STATION
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND AMENITIES
- EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
WEBBS ESTATE AGENTS are pleased to offer for sale a spacious home in the most popular location of Cheslyn Hay boasting easy access to the train station, major road links, shops and local amenities. In brief consisting of entrance hallway, guest WC, modern breakfast kitchen, spacious lounge diner with patio doors to a large conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and shower room, externally the enclosed rear garden has patio seating area and side gated access to the front garden and driveway, set in a quiet cul-de-sac location and in excellent school catchments this property will not be on the market for long, please call Webbs to book a viewing today.
Draft Details Awaiting Vendor Approval -
Entrance Hallway -
Guest Wc -
Breakfast Kitchen - 3.060 x 2.737 (10'0" x 8'11") -
Large Lounge Diner - 5.997 x 4.334 (19'8" x 14'2") -
Conservatory - 4.001 x 3.992 (13'1" x 13'1") -
Bedroom One - 3.595 x 3.123 (11'9" x 10'2") -
Bedroom Two - 3.530 x 3.106 (11'6" x 10'2") -
Bedroom Three - 2.803 x 2.603 (9'2" x 8'6") -
Shower Room - 2.620 x 1.799 (8'7" x 5'10") -
Enclosed Rear Garden -
Front Garden And Driveway -
Free Valuation Call -
BrochuresSomerford Close, WalsallBrochure
Somerford Close, Walsall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Landywood Station0.4 miles
- Bloxwich North Station1.8 miles
- Cannock Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Webbs Estate Agents are an 'Independent Family Owned Estate Agent' who offer a wealth of experience within the sales industry, providing outstanding premium marketing, FIRST CLASS customer service, combined with new technology making buying and selling as straight forward as possible.
We pride ourselves on our outstanding marketing, honest approach and extensive local knowledge, Having been established Since 1994 with offices situated on a prominent positions within the Cannock, Lichfie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30883306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Webbs Estate Agents, Cannock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.