Mersey Road, Blackpool
- A Substantial Three Double Bedroom Family Home
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heated
- Spacious Rooms Throughout
- Conservatory To The Rear
- Converted Basement
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Ideal for anyone looking for a long term family home and an with space to grow into.
The ground floor briefly comprises of generous hallway. Two spacious reception rooms. A family sized kitchen with integrated appliances. Added benefit of a conservatory to the rear and access to a converted basement, currently a man cave with a bar and room for seating.
The first floor has three double bedrooms with further potential to make a fourth bedroom. A four piece bathroom suite and loft access.
Externally there is a low maintenance garden to rear which comprises of raised decked area and laid to lawn artificial grass. Room for seating. Brick built BBQ. Secure gated side access. Outbuildings ideal for storage. Outdoor electric sockets and water tap.
The property is warmed by gas central heating and all windows are fully double glazed.
With plenty of original features and character. This home is once not to be missed.
To book your viewing call .
Mersey Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station0.3 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station0.4 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.1 miles
About the agent
To view all of our lettings properties please CLICK HERE
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Tiger Sales & Lettings has always used computer and internet technology, but our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331011743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.