Liverpool Student Studios, Lord Nelson Street
- Call Now to Receive a Floor Plan and Info Pack
- 8% NET Rental Income
- Located in Liverpool's Knowledge Quarter
- Communal, On-Site Facilities
- Facilities Including Bike Storage
- Experienced Management Company
- Prices Starting at £49,995
For Investment Purposes Only - 50% Deposit Required
The perfect modern development for tenants looking for premium city centre living, these completed city-centre studios cater properly for the needs of students and young people. These properties offer an 8% NET rental income for investors, with prices starting from £49,995.
To Receive Free Floor Plans, Virtual Tour and Availability, Call or Register below for an Info Pack
Comprising of a nice mix of modern, kitted-out student studio apartments, this completed luxury development is perfect both for investors looking to secure a great investment property for the future, and tenants wanting to live within Liverpool's thriving and growing city centre. Each apartment will feature state-of-the-art designs and fixtures, and the development will also feature a communal area. Communal facilities include an on-site gym area, lounge and secure bike storage.
1. 8% NET rental yield income
2. Central Liverpool property
3. Luxury on-site facilities, such as a gymnasium and lounge area
4. Secured bicycle storage
5. Project from an experienced and trustworthy management company
6. Prices starting from £49,995
The former 'Capital of Culture' and powerful northern powerhouse city has become an even greater investment prospect in recent years. Intertwined with the historic architecture (such as the collection of Grade I listed buildings on the Albert Dock - the largest collection of listed buildings in the UK), the city boasts a range of modern developments and investment opportunities, in a range of burgeoning areas. From the city centre itself to the Knowledge Quarter and also the up-and-coming Baltic Triangle sector, there are plenty of reasons to get excited about the future of development and property investment in Liverpool. The city also has some of the highest statistics and projected returns in the UK.
For More Information Call Us Today or Register Below for an Info Pack
Liverpool Student Studios, Lord Nelson Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.1 miles
- Liverpool Central Station0.3 miles
- Moorfields Station0.4 miles
About the agent
- Final units now available
- 23 minutes from Central London
- Prices from £139,950
- Projected 5% rental return
- Prime London commuter belt property
- Residential 1 and 2-bedroom apartments
Call us today on 020 8012 0926 to request a brochure for this buy to let investment opportunity.
About RW Invest
With over 17 years of experience, RWinvest is a market-leading an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LiverpoolStudentStudios-52950-Liverpool-ARN6642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RW Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.