London Road, Chatteris
- Gas fired central heating
- Double garage
- Ample off road parking
- 1/4 of an acre plot (STMS)
- 4 bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Shower room
- Call us now to book your viewing
Entrance door leading in, stairs down to cellar and stairs rising to first floor.
6.21m (20'4") x 3.67m (12')
Dual aspect windows to both front and side, antique pine chunky fire surround with working open fire, solid oak flooring.
4.75m (15'7") x 2.99m (9'10")
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units having integrated dishwasher, washing machine and ironing board, space for fridge/freezer, range style cooker, pantry style cupboard, gas meter cupboard, gas boiler, windows to both front and rear, door out to garden.
3.74m (12'3") x 2.98m (9'9")
Window to side.
Fitted with a single corner shower cubicle, low level WC and hand wash basin. Fully tiled walls, window to rear.
5.56m (18'3") x 3.63m (11'11")
Two windows to front.
3.10m (10'2") x 2.68m (8'10")
Window to front, feature cast iron fireplace.
Fitted with a large panelled bath, double wash hand basin, and low level WC . Window to rear.
3.69m (12'1") x 2.41m (7'11")
Window to side.
5.87m (19'3") x 2.98m (9'9")
Windows to both side and rear.
A driveway to one side of the property leads to the off road parking and to the double garage which has electric remote door, power and light. To the rear of the garage is a gym and then beyond that a garden room/office. Both have power and light.
The rear garden is laid to lawn and there are a variety of mature trees.
Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage. The property has gas fired central heating.
By arrangement with elliswinters&co
Fenland District Council Tax band - D
Energy rating - D
BrochuresLondon Road, Chat...
London Road, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.4 miles
About the agent
The benefits of being FLP
Whether you're buying or selling a property speed is of the essence and being in the best possible position means you are on the first step to beating the competition, saving time and saving money.HOW BEING FLP CAN HELP BUYERS
- Knowing from the start what you can afford and what the costs will be gives you peace of mind and can prove invaluable at the offer stage.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100716013806. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis Winters Estate Agents, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.