Plot 10, The Ivel, New River Gardens, Wormley, EN10
- 70% NOW RESERVED
- Well-designed accommodation with high quality finishes throughout
- Bi-fold doors from kitchen leading to rear garden with external power and water
- Landscaped rear garden with external power and water
- Single garage and off-road parking
- Rolec wall mounted electric vehicle charger
- Located a stone's throw of Wormley Playing Fields, Wormley Sports Club and Broxbourne Golf Complex
- Within the catchment area of Ofsted Good and Outstanding Primary and Secondary schools
- Karndean flooring and carpets included
- 10 year new build warranty
The kitchen area has been finished with a high quality 'Pebble' units with Quartz worktops, supplied with an integrated BOSCH oven along with a BOSCH combination microwave / oven and AEG fridge freezer. The generously sized separate utility area can be accessed from the kitchen, with a BOSCH washing machine and Lamona tumble dryer alongside matching high-quality units and worktops as the kitchen/diner.
You will also find a 19ft x 11ft lounge featuring a bay window to the front filling the room with natural light, study/office for the days where you are working from home and a cloakroom with Duravit sanitaryware.
As you climb the stairs, you will be greeted by a fantastic sized landing, leading to four bedrooms with the master offering an en-suite. Both the en-suite and bathroom offer shower facilities and are fully tiled with Porcelanosa wall and floor tiles and Duravit sanitaryware.
Outside, you will find a single garage with off road parking and a well sized private garden to enjoy those Summer evenings with family and friends.
New River Gardens offers a fantastic location, you will find yourself minutes from High Road which hosts an array of local restaurants, shops and pubs whilst offering relaxing riverside walks along New River and River Lea.
Located in the catchment area for the following primary schools: Wormley Church of England Primary School; Ofsted Good, Broxbourne Church of England Primary School; Ofsted Outstanding and Longland Primary School and Nursery; Ofsted Outstanding, all on the doorstep. The Broxbourne School; Ofsted Good is under 1 mile from New River Gardens.
For travel connections, you will find Broxbourne railway station located within 1 mile, from where regular services run to London Liverpool Street (approx. 32 minutes). If you would rather take the car, you will find easy access to the A10, A414, M25 and M11.
Development images are indicative and may vary. Drawings and illustrations are not to scale and relate only to planning and construction stages which may not accurately reflect the completed scheme. Purchasers are advised to check plot specific dimensions, features and specifications prior to reservation.
Ground Floor -
Kitchen/Dining - 6.3 x 4.15 (20'8" x 13'7") -
Utility Room - 3.34 x 1.62 (10'11" x 5'3") -
Lounge - 4.87 x 3.34 (15'11" x 10'11") -
Study - 3.05 x 2.33 (10'0" x 7'7") -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 5.26 x 3.59 (17'3" x 11'9") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.95 x 2.91 (12'11" x 9'6") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.34 x 3.06 (10'11" x 10'0") -
Bedroom 4 - 3.44 x 2.33 (11'3" x 7'7") -
BrochuresNew River Gardens - Brochure.pdf
Plot 10, The Ivel, New River Gardens, Wormley, EN10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Broxbourne Station1.0 miles
- Cheshunt Station2.2 miles
- Rye House Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Lanes Exclusive Homes specialises in everything New Homes, offering a wide and varied selection of new homes across North London, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Whether you are looking to make that first step on the ladder or looking for a more spacious family home, we have a new build home to suit you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30884344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes Exclusive Homes, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.