Whinchat Gardens, Leighton Buzzard
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINER
Situated on the popular SANDHILLS DEVELOPMENT and with GOOD TRANSPORT LINKS to the A5 is this SEMI-DETACHED family home. Benefits include: open plan living accommodation, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside is a rear garden and allocated parking.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a two double bedroom, semi-detached family home in the popular Sandhills. The property comprises: open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and bathroom. Outside an enclosed rear garden plus one allocated parking space provided to the front.
Double glazed door to the front and double glazed window to the front. Storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Door to:
Wash hand basin and WC. Radiator, extractor fan and double glazed window to the front.
Lounge / Kitchen / Diner 17' 1" max x 13' max ( 5.21m max x 3.96m max )
Fitted kitchen with a mix of wall and base units with work surface over, 1½ bowl sink with drainer, integrated oven and gas hob with cooker hood over. Space for a fridge/freezer. Stairs to the first floor.
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and double glazed Patio doors leading out to the garden.
Stairs from the ground floor, radiator and loft access. Doors to:
Bedroom One 13' x 7' 11" ( 3.96m x 2.41m )
TV point, telephone point, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 13' x 7' 8" max ( 3.96m x 2.34m max )
Telephone point, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Wash hand basin, Wc and bath with hand held shower attachment and shower over. Heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Patio area, shed and gated side access.
Off road parking for one car.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Whinchat Gardens, Leighton Buzzard
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leighton Buzzard Station1.6 miles
- Cheddington Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Leighton Buzzard Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Leighton Buzzard
Our team know the area
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ107397. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.