Stonegate Street, King's Lynn
- CONTACT BROWN&CO TO VIEW
- Residential or Investment opportunity
- Modern apartment in secure gated building
- Two Bedrooms
- Successful investment property
- Located in heart of King's Lynn.
- No upward chain
First hand inspection is recommended to see the property, which is located in Allinson Court, to see the environment which is popular with investment buyers as well as residential clients
Briefly, the property comprises; entrance hall (shared), hallway, open plan kitchen/living room with double doors to central courtyard, bathroom and two bedrooms both of which have double doors to a small passage at the rear which is a considerable benefit to the property.
Based on our asking price and monthly income the property has an attractive yield, details of which can be discussed with the agent.
Measurements in Metres (approx)
Sitting Room 4.8 x 3.9
Bathroom 1.5 x 3.8
Bedroom 3.8 x 2.9
Bedroom 3.3 x 1.9
£150 yearly ground rent.
£93 per month service and maintenance charge.
125 year lease from 2006. Our client has a second, identical apartment on first floor which may be available to purchase with tenant in situ.
Stonegate Street, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Brown & Co is a broad based independent firm of property practitioners, successfully combining traditional values of client care and communication with the latest technological advances within the residential agency world. We are at the forefront of agency in the towns and cities in which we operate within the East Midlands and East Anglia, also benefiting from national coverage via the London Office at St James's Place and even overseas offices. Whether buying or selling we offer a full ra
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100005025127. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Co, King's Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.