Dawson Drive, Burgh le Marsh, PE24
- Corner Plot
- Detached Bungalow
- Owned Solar Pannels
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Side and Rear Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Gas Central Heating and Upvc Double Glazing
6' 8" x 4' 6" (2.039m x 1.371m)
Upvc door to side aspect, radiator door to;
11' 7" x 9' 1" (3.52m x 2.77m)
With Upvc window to side aspect, tiled floor, space for American style fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall and base cupboards with worktop over, cupboard housing combi boiler, 1 & 1/2 inset kitchen sink and gas oven & hob with extractor over.
11' 0" x 18' 0" (3.341m x 5.474m)
With Upvc bow window to front aspect, electric fire with attractive surround and radiator.
With loft access and air purifying system, radiator and cupboard.
4' 11" x 7' 9" (1.51m x 2.359m)
With fully tiled walls, opaque Upvc window to side aspect, radiator, sink with vanity unit, low level wc. and corner shower unit.
With low level wc, fully tiled walls, opaque Upvc window to side aspect, wash hand basin.
12' 3" x 9' 10" (3.73m x 3m)
With Upvc French doors to rear aspect and radiator.
13' 2" x 6' 0" (4.002m x 1.826m)
With Upvc French doors to rear, radiator and mirrored fitted wardrobes.
9' 1" x 8' 9" (2.763m x 2.675m)
Upvc window to front aspect and radiator.
With window to side aspect and up and over manual door.
With driveway for several cars, ample of outdoor space wrapping around the whole property beautifully planted side and rear garden laid to lawn with gravel planted areas with fence surrounding the rear and decking area to side aspect.
Dawson Drive, Burgh le Marsh, PE24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Culvert Station3.1 miles
- Havenhouse Station3.3 miles
- Wainfleet Station3.7 miles
About the agent
As your local Estate Agents in Skegness, Lovelle Estate Agency has sought to provide clients with comprehensive property advice. This has been achieved through a broad range of expertise with the one organisation covering the region. The company's philosophy is to retain private ownership and thus maintain independence from financial institutions and other professional groups, in order to give totally unbiased advice, free of any possible conflict of interest.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SKE190060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovelle, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.