Stonebridge Avenue, Farnley, LS12
- Two bedroom mid terraced house
- With stunning rear garden
- Two double sized bedrooms
- Spacious living room & fantastic kitchen/diner, bathroom & separate toilet
- PVC double glazing throughout
- On street parking space available
- Convenient for commuting to Leeds and motorways
The living accommodation comprises; attached STORAGE ROOM to the front with door leading into a stunning KITCHEN with island unit. This room has a tiled floor and an excellent range of matching wall and base storage cupboards, worktop with inset stainless steel sink, integrated electric hob and single oven. Space for a washer and dryer. The island unit has space for stools and includes a breakfast bar area, inset ceiling spotlights in double glazed rear window and door to the outside. Internal door leads through to the LIVING ROOM, which has double doors leading out to the rear garden.
Upstairs, from the landing is a built-in storage cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and a door leading to the bedrooms and bathrooms. BEDROOM ONE has laminated wood flooring, built in storage cupboard and a double glazed rear window overlooking the garden. BEDROOM TWO is a double sized bedroom with recessed cupboard and access to loft space, window overlooking the rear garden. The BATHROOM has a combined white suite with electric shower unit above, ceramic tiled walls and floor covering. Vanity style sink with storage units, separate toilet with low flush white WC.
Outside the house, the front is concrete paved, enclosed by timber fencing and a gate, the rear garden is tiered and is grassed with space for outdoor furniture. The location of the property is perfect for commuting to Leeds and the motorway network. There are local shops and convenience store situated within 250 metres of the property.
4.57m (15' 0")X 4.52m (14' 10")
4.62m (15' 2") X 3.28m (10' 9")
3.81m (12' 6") X 3.35m (11' 0")
3.66m (12' 0")X 3.28m (10' 9")
2.97m (9' 9") X 1.93m (6' 4")
1.85m (6' 1") X 0.86m (2' 10")
Stonebridge Avenue, Farnley, LS12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bramley Station1.5 miles
- Cottingley Station1.8 miles
- Headingley Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PUDSP213862. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.