Selden Lane, Worthing
- One bedroom apartment
- Allocated Parking
- Close to the sea
- Remainder of a 999 year lease
- South/West aspect
- Modern Kitchen, Double glazing
- Gas central heating
Via communal courtyard and private front door to
Single panel radiator
15' 1'' x 10' 10'' (4.59m x 3.30m)
South and west dual aspect double glazed windows. Double radiator. fireplace with mantle. Doorway leading to Kitchen
11' 0'' x 5' 10'' (3.35m x 1.78m)
Skylight. Worktops with inset single drainer sink unit mixer tap. Range of base units and drawers with matching wall mounted cupboards. Integrated oven with five ring hob. Space for fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine
15' 3'' x 9' 5'' (4.64m x 2.87m)
Double glazed window, single panel radiator.
Skylight, shower cubicle, WC, vanity unit, sink mixer tap
Allocated parking for one car
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Selden Lane, Worthing
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Worthing Station0.6 miles
- Worthing Station0.9 miles
- West Worthing Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Bartholomew Estate Agents brings together some of the most experienced and enthusiastic property professionals. With over 40 years local knowledge and expertise we certainly have the experience you can trust.
Specialising in both residential sales and lettings we have built a reputation for delivering exceptional results coupled with outstanding customer service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11081789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bartholomew Estate Agents, Goring By Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.