Alder Court, Cambridge, CB4 1GX
- Residents' lounge with kitchen
- Development Manager. Communal Laundry
- 24 hour emergency Apello system
- Minimum Age 60
- C C T V at communal entrance doors and gate
- Guest Suite with en suite shower room
- Communal garden with summer house
- Lift to all floors
- Electric Gate to Development Car Park
- Annual Service charge - £3976.86 Annual Ground rent - £410.00
Alder Court was constructed by McCarthy & Stone (Developments) Ltd and comprises 26 properties arranged over 3 floors each served by lift. The House Manager can be contacted from various points within each property in the case of an emergency. For periods when the House Manager is off duty there is a 24 hour emergency Apello response system. Each property comprises an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, one or two bedrooms and bathroom. It is a condition of purchase that residents be over the age of 60 years. Please speak to our Property Consultant if you require information regarding "Event Fees" that may apply to this property.
Draft details awaiting approval.
Front door with security spyhole leads to the:
With ceiling light point. Smoke detector. Appello emergency intercom with pull cord. Airing cupboard housing the insulated hot water cylinder fitted with electric immersion heater boiler and electric meter. Storage heater. Doors off to living room, bedroom and bathroom
LIVING ROOM with patio door onto communal side garden
Patio door onto side garden. Feature fireplace inset with electric fire. Electric night storage heater. Power points. TV aerial point. Emergency pull cord. Two ceiling light points. Telephone point. Double doors through to kitchen.
KITCHEN with window
Tiled and fitted with wall and base units. Single drainer sink unit. Work tops. Built in oven and hob with overhead extractor hood. Fridge and dishwasher. Wall heater fan. Emergency pull cord.
Fitted wardrobe with folding mirrored doors. Electric night storage heater. Power points. Ceiling light point. Telephone point and TV aerial point. Emergency pull cord.
Electric heater. Power points. Emergency pull cord.
Tiled and fitted with suite comprising of bath with shower over, WC and vanity unit. Extractor fan. Wall mounted electric heater. Emergency bush button. Heated towel rail.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Alder Court, Cambridge, CB4 1GX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge North0.9 miles
- Cambridge Station1.6 miles
- Waterbeach Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Retirement Homesearch Limited is a specialist nationwide service for buyers and sellers of private retirement property, mostly pre-owned, but with a growing portfolio of new homes. It has been specialising in the sale of retirement property since 1984 and has unrivalled experience in the market, illustrated by the fact that over 1500 retirement properties were sold last year.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10779046. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirement Homesearch, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.