Coulby Manor Farm, Coulby Newham
- A Stunning Four Bedroom Detached House with a Double Storey Extension to The Rear
- Internal Viewing Is a Must to Fully Appreciate This Wonderful Property
- 24ft x 21ft Open Plan Kitchen Family Dining Area with Bi-Folding Doors onto A Private Garden
- A Further Two Reception Rooms
- A Snug Which Could Be Used as An Additional Bedroom
- Utility Room & Ground Floor WC
- Master Suite with Juliette Balcony Overlooking the Private Garden, Modern En-Suite Shower Room & Walk in Wardrobe
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 Share A Jack & Jill En-Suite & Has an Additional En-Suite to Bedroom 2
- A Perfect Family Home
- Cul-De-Sac Setting Within a Popular Area of Coulby Newham
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Michael Poole
Internally you will find an entrance hall, spacious living room, stunning open plan kitchen family dining area with a modern range of units, bi-folding doors, utility room, cloakroom/WC and snug/fifth bedroom. To the first floor are four additional bedrooms, a Master suite with Juliette balcony overlooking the private garden, en-suite shower and walk-in wardrobe. Bedrooms three and four offer a Jack & Jill en-suite and bedroom two has an en-suite shower room. This property needs to be seen internally to be appreciated and will guarantee you will not be disappointed!
With staircase to first floor.
4.95m x 4m
Has an attractive fire surround and bay window to the front elevation.
4.93m x 2.2m
Has a vaulted ceiling and wood burner stove.
1.65m x 1.04m
With a vanity wash basin, low level WC and fully tiled walls and floor.
1.88m x 1.65m
With a modern range of fitted units, Laminate flooring and plumbing for washer and dryer.
Kitchen/Family Dining Room
6.5m x 7.34m
A stunning open plan space with a modern range of fitted units and integrated appliances which includes two ovens, fridge and freezer, four ring gas hob and over extractor fan, dishwasher and microwave. Large island, Laminate flooring, spotlights, storage cupboard, two sets of bi-folding doors onto the private rear garden and a side access door.
4.42m x 3.2m
With two sets of Juliette balconies overlooking the private garden.
En-Suite Shower Room
2.74m x 1.68m
With a modern suite comprising of a shower cubicle, bath, vanity wash basin, low level WC and is fully tiled.
2.8m x 1.35m
With shelving and hanging rails.
4m x 2.9m
With deep built-in wardrobes.
Jack & Jill En-suite
2.62m (max) x 1.32m - 8'7 (max) x 4'4 With a modern suite, fully tiled shower cubicle, low level WC and wash basin. Attached to…
2.82m x 2.8m
With built-in wardrobes.
3.86m x 3.25m
3.86m x 3.25m (max) With deep built-in wardrobes.
2.16m x 1.57m
With a modern suite comprising of a shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC and fully tiled.
Located within a quiet cul-de-sac in this popular area of Coulby Newham offering easy access to local amenities and transport links with a double width block paved driveway to the front elevation. To the rear is a wonderful easy to maintain but pleasing to the eye rear garden with patio areas, Astro turf and gravel area with summer house and Bar.
Coulby Manor Farm, Coulby Newham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marton Station1.5 miles
- Gypsy Lane Station1.7 miles
- Nunthorpe Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Michael Poole Nunthorpe ideally located in the heart of this sought after village, providing free parking and selling and renting properties in Nunthorpe, Marton, Ormesby, Guisborough, Great Ayton, Stokesley or surrounding villages. Managed by Partner David Poole with a dedicated team of estate agents and letting agents we can assist in all you property needs.
Their experience will provide confidence in your search for an Estate Agent In Nunthorpe or Letting a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NUN210259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Nunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.