Tantallon Road, London, SW12
- A beautifully presented four bedroom family home
- A light reception room
- A sunny south facing garden
- Ideally situated close to the wonderful facilities on Wandsworth Common
- Situated in the heart of 'The Nightingale Triangle'
- EPC Rating = E
A wonderful four bedroom home with spacious family living and entertaining space, complete with a south facing garden.
To the front of the property is the attractive double reception room benefitting from traditional fireplaces and vast amounts of natural light from the large bay window. To the rear is the kitchen/breakfast room which benefits from integrated and modern appliances. Doors extend the space further out on to the well-landscaped and beautifully presented garden, ideal for al fresco dining.
The first floor comprises an elegant principal bedroom overlooking the front of the house, an additional two double bedrooms and a separate W/C with a bathroom.
The second floor completes the accommodation with a double bedroom and a luxurious shower room.
The property further benefits from a nicely decorated cellar, as well as a generous loft which could be extended (STPP).
Tantallon Road is situated in the heart of this popular area known as 'The Nightingale Triangle' and runs between Chestnut Grove and Ravenslea Road.
Conveniently situated close to the recreational facilities of Wandsworth Common.
Balham and Wandsworth Common Stations provide the nearest mainline transport with services into Victoria or Waterloo.
Clapham South and Balham stations are the nearest for underground transport with Northern Line services into the City/West End. Both Northcote and Bellevue roads are nearby with their excellent shops, bars and restaurants.
The area further is well known for its good selection of local schools in both the state and private sectors.
Square Footage: 1,757 sq ft
Tantallon Road, London, SW12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balham Station0.3 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.3 miles
- Clapham South Station0.6 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS210025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.