Grangemuir Court, Prestwick, KA9
- Second Floor Apartment
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Lounge with Juliet Balcony
- Large Storage Cupboard
- Communal Gardens
- Residents Parking
- Communal Lounge
- Secure Door Entry
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Hoppers Estate Agency
Hoppers Estate Agency is delighted to market this well presented 1-bedroom second floor flat at Grangemuir Court in Prestwick. Situated in this beautifully kept McCarthy Stone development, the property offers secure, independent and comfortable living to those in need of a retirement property. The property comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, 1 double bedroom and bathroom.
With its beach front location, Grangemuir Court is an extremely popular development overlooking The Esplanade. Prestwick Main Street is a short distance away, which offers good transport links further afield. The development also offers a range of communal facilities including laundry room, residents lounge & manicured gardens, as well as secure door entry systems to each property, a communal lift . There is residents & guest parking. There is also an option to get involved in a number of social events such as coffee mornings.
The apartment itself is in move-in condition. On entrance is a bright hallway with good sized, walk-in storage cupboard. Ahead is the lounge with bright, neutral decor and juliet balcony. From the lounge is direct access to the kitchen. There is 1 double bedroom, with neutral decor, fitted carpet and built in mirrored wardrobes. The bathroom contains a white suite with shower over bath.
Lounge: 10'7x20'2 approx.
Kitchen: 7'6x8'8 approx.
Bedroom 1: 9'1x15'7 approx.
Bathroom: 5'7x6'9 approx.
PLEASE NOTE: The integrated oven in the kitchen doesn't work - the property is sold as seen.
Strictly by appointment through Hoppers Estate Agency. Tel .
Grangemuir Court, Prestwick, KA9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Prestwick Town Station0.5 miles
- Prestwick International Airport Station1.0 miles
- Newton-on-Ayr Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Hoppers Head Office is based on Prestwick Main Street, opposite the Royal Bank of Scotland.
Hoppers have been helping clients to buy property in Ayrshire for over 30 years. Our staff have over 125 years experience between them in property related services, helping our customers to buy, sell and improve their properties throughout Ayrshire.
Due to our pro-active, friendly approach and short selling times, our new clients come recommended by their friends and families.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 227048S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hoppers Estate Agency, Prestwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.