Parnell Road, E3
- 1095sq ft
- Home office/study
- Water views
- Former lock keepers house
- Chain free
- Permit parking
All sizes are approximate. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings, or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitors or Surveyor. Photographs are for illustration purposes only and may depict items, which are not for sale or included in the sale price. References to tenure of a property are based upon information supplied by the vendor. The agent has not had sight of the title documents, a buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor. Money Laundering Regulations 2003: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification, documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
Parnell Road, E3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hackney Wick Station0.4 miles
- Pudding Mill Lane Station0.8 miles
- Bow Road Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Welcome to our BOW office.
W J Meade's flagship office is situated in a commanding position on the corner of Mile End Road and Grove Road. This unique development, built from glass, steel and earth is part of England's largest green bridge with its restaurants, shops and bars making it a vibrant place to live and work and is the gateway to the City.
W J Meade has been established since 1953 and offer sound professional advice in all property related matters. If you are thinking of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW000016919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W J Meade, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.