Lutley Mill Road, Halesowen
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- Downstairs WC
- Excellent Transport Links
- HOME OFFICE
- HUGE DRIVEWAY
- QUALITY Local Schools
- Quiet, Highly Desirable Location
The property compromises:
* Attractive Traditional Appearance, With Lawn And Large Driveway Offering Ample Off-Street Parking And Masses Of Curb Appeal.
* Welcoming Hallway With Cloakroom
* Spacious Living Room with French Doors Onto The Rear Garden, Which Floods The Room With Natural Light.
* Immaculate Dining Room, Which Is Connected By an Archway To The Living Room.
* Modern Kitchen, With Cream Kitchen Units, Quartz Worktops And Upstands, Completed With Integrated Fridge Freezer, Rangemaster, Chimney Hood, And Tiled Floor.
* Desirable Snug Room, Would Be Perfect For A Home Office.
* Desirable Utility Room Which Also Gives Access To The Garage.
* Downstairs WC
* STUNNING Family Bathroom With Corner Bath, Separate WALK-IN SHOWER, And Tiled Walls.
* Separate Shower Room With Large Walk In Shower
* LARGE WELL PRESENTED DOUBLE Master Bedroom,
* SPACIOUS Double Second Bedroom
* WELL PRESENTED DOUBLE 3rd Bedroom
* DOUBLE IMMACULATELY PRESENTED 4th Bedroom
* LOW MAINTENANCE, South East Facing, PRIVATE Rear Garden, With Patio, Lawn And Decking Area. Perfect For Relaxing And Enjoying The Sunshine.
* Garage With Front And Internal Access.
- Deceptively spacious
- Z landing
- Loft - ladder access and partially boarded
- Outside tap
- Outside light
- Every room has sky/virgin connections
- A 6 Minute Drive To Cradley Heath Train Station
- Excellent Transport Links, QUALITY Local Schools and Close to all Amenities,
Viewing Essential to FULLY APPRECIATE This Perfect Family Home!
*** DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? ***
** Call today on for your FREE Valuation! **
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer???
Lutley Mill Road, Halesowen
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cradley Heath Station1.3 miles
- Old Hill Station1.4 miles
- Lye Station1.8 miles
About the agent
G&T Properties is a company that is bringing a whole new philosophy to the residential sales and lettings market place. Having experienced the poor quality services currently on offer as well as the expensiveness of these services we have decided to do things differently. We believe our way is the right way! THE “G&T” WAY!
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.