Cotham Road, Bristol
- Exceptionally spacious maisonette
- Large living room & separate kitchen dining
- 3 Double bedrooms & 2 bathrooms
- Well presented character property
- Bay windows in living room & bedroom
- Private off street parking for two cars
- Potential to create front garden
- Close to the BRI & Bristol University
- No onward chain
- 1635 sq ft
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Elephant
The property has its own private frontage which is currently used as a driveway suitable for parking two cars.
The flat's private entrance is via the front door to the building. Once inside, stairs lead up to the first-floor landing area.
At the back of the first floor is a double aspect kitchen dining room. Twin south-facing windows on the rear elevation and a westerly facing side window flood the room with light. The kitchen features a range of wall and base units and integrated appliances. There is ample storage available and the dining area is suitable for a large table under the windows.
Head towards the front of the property and there is a master bedroom off the hallway. The room is a generous double and features a bay window with west facing aspect on the property's side elevation.
At the front of the property, you will find the living room. The room features a bay window with a separate side window and offers a green outlook onto the frontage. The room features ceiling coving, dado rails, sash windows and an ornate feature fireplace.
Ascend the staircase up to the next floor and a split landing leads to the back where there is a master bathroom. A window in the rear elevation provides views and south-facing light into this lovely room. There is a separate shower, freestanding bath, washbasin and toilet.
Next door is a double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and a south-facing window in the rear elevation.
Ascend the final set of stairs to the top of the property and you will find a stunning double bedroom that features twin Velux windows, ample eaves storage areas, a closet and an ensuite shower room that includes a separate shower cubicle, toilet and washbasin.
The property's frontage is currently used for parking, however, the space could be divided to offer a parking space and a small garden.
This special property offers the dynamics and internal dimensions of a house and is in a great location for getting into the city centre, Whiteladies Road, Gloucester Road and Clifton Village. It is also close to the BRI and Bristol University.
Offered with no onward chain.
BrochuresCotham Road, BristolBrochure
Cotham Road, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redland Station0.4 miles
- Clifton Down Station0.4 miles
- Montpelier Station0.7 miles
About the agent
After a decade of working in firms both large and small, international and independent; in property markets both tough and thriving; we had a clear vision of how estate agency should be done. In 2011 we were able to put this into practice when elephant was born.
The elephant team strives to create an experience that we ourselves would want; to make the challenging process of buying and selling homes just that little bit easier.
We have all bought, sold and renovated our own homes
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30886877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.