Sittingbourne Avenue, Enfield
- Newly Refurbished
- Rear Extension
- 4 Bedrooms
- Quiet Residential Turning
- Ample Off Street Parking
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Chain Free
- Detached Bungalow
**CHAIN FREE** NEWLY REFURBISHED**
Havilands present this stunning and newly refurbished detached bungalow. This extended 4 bedroom property is situated on a quiet turning in Bush Hill Park within walking distance of local shops/schools and Bush Hill Park Station (30 mins Liverpool Street).
The home boasts a large open plan kitchen to living room, modern family bathroom and en-suite to master bedroom. The property further benefits from a private rear garden and ample off street parking. Viewing highly recommended. Chain Free.
BrochuresSittingbourne Avenue, EnfieldBrochure
Sittingbourne Avenue, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.6 miles
- Grange Park Station0.7 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Gold Winners of the British Property Awards, 5* Google ratings, excellent Testimonials, established in 1977, located on The Green in the heart of Winchmore Hill but our main strength? It's all about our people - a group of highly professional, genuinely caring individuals who take an interest in all clients, whether they are buying, selling or renting. Selected by the owner, Andre, to continue to offer the excellent level of customer service that has become synonymous with Havilands for the p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30886985. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Havilands, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.