Bracken Avenue, London, SW12
- Excellent transport links close by
- South facing garden
- Located just off Nightingale Lane
- Abundance of living and entertaining space
- Situated within close proximity to Clapham Common
- EPC Rating = D
A charming four bedroom home with a fantastic south facing garden in an idyllic location just off Nightingale Lane.
As you enter the property you are welcomed on the right hand side by the bright and spacious reception room which is bathed with natural light from the bay window, features a decorative fireplace, built in shelving and wooden floors throughout. The rear of the ground floor comprises the kitchen/breakfast room, which offers an abundance of space and is flooded with natural light from the windows/ floor to ceiling doors which give access to the garden. The kitchen hosts shaker style units, integrated appliances and opens onto the breakfast room which can be used as a dining room or an additional reception room. The exceptional 31ft South facing garden is well planted and is laid part paved part grassed making it the perfect space to enjoy in the warmer months.
The first floor comprises three bedrooms, the bedroom situated to the front of the houses features a bay window, built-in wardrobes and a decorative fireplace. The bedroom to the rear also hosts built in storage and a decorative fireplace. A stunning family bathroom with a bath is also located on this floor. An additional spacious bedroom is positioned on the second floor with a Juliette balcony overlooking the garden. The top floor also benefits from eaves storage.
Bracken Avenue runs off Nightingale Lane well placed for the many local shops at both Clapham South and Balham. Access north of the river can be achieved from a number of stations including Clapham South underground station, (Northern Line zone 2) Balham Train and underground station and the mainline station at Wandsworth Common the links via Clapham Junction to Victoria and Waterloo.
The property is well placed for many of the local schools both private and state as well as being close to the wide open spaces of Clapham and Wandsworth Common.
Square Footage: 1,370 sq ft
Bracken Avenue, London, SW12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Clapham South Station0.3 miles
- Wandsworth Common Station0.5 miles
- Balham Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NDR210216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Clapham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.