Somercotes Hill Somercotes
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 2 Bedrooms
- Semi Detached House
- Children Welcome
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Gardens to front and rear
A two bedroomed semi detached house located close to all village amenities. UPVc double glazing and gas fired central heating. Entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, rear lobby, downstairs cloakroom/WC, utility store, two bedrooms and bathroom. Outside: Off road car standing and low maintenance gardens to front and rear. Ideally located for access to M1 motorway and A38 trunk road for commuting nationally
Somercotes Hill Somercotes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alfreton Station1.5 miles
- Langley Mill Station4.4 miles
- Kirkby in Ashfield Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Whether you are a first time buyer, or have a house to sell, as independent estate agents, we are able to offer sound, professional advice on all aspects of selling and buying your new home.
What this means simply is your peace of mind.
Because of our wealth of experience in the property market, we can use our knowledge to smooth the house selling and buying process on your behalf.
* Free Market Valuations
* Extensive local ad
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30887440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Savidge, Alfreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.