Dolphin close, Eastleigh, SO50
- 5 Bedrooms
- Great investment opportunity
- Professional management already in place
- Large driveway
- Sought after location of Fair Oak
- 10 minutes from the city centre of Eastleigh
- 1 Bathroom and 1 toilet separate
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Council tax band - C
- EPC - D
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Hamilton Parkers
The property is being sold with tenants in SITU making this the perfect investment opportunity! Rental income for this property currently is £1,000 pcm guaranteed by a local property management company that has been in contract for a year with another 2 years remaining.
Ground floor This property boasts a beautiful entrance, a large bedroom with 2 separate entries’, a downstairs toilet adjacent to the utility room with an extra sink. As you walk through the kitchen it is conveniently positioned with all the cupboards installed to utilise the space effectively. The open plan dining/lounge area makes the space look huge especially with the stylish patio doors leading into the brilliantly landscaped garden!
The first floor comprises of a great sized bedroom to your left which has an extra room and entrance included with a private hand wash basin. A bathroom placed in the centre of the first floor which benefits from new features which include: All new bath, sink/taps and a toilet. There is another double bedroom positioned next to the bathroom and finally the master bedroom facing to the front of the property. Two of the bedrooms benefit from built in wardrobes which makes the property even more spacious! Finally, the upstairs has one more feature to offer, an extra room which is a great size perfect for a study room/office.
Outside This property boasts a huge driveway which has space for 4 cars on the patio and potentially more on the grass. A beautifully designed chain linked entrance and a separate area for the bins. Furthermore, the outside of the property at the rear has a great sized patio area and a section of grass.
Summary of features: 4 large double rooms with 2 extra rooms * Great investment opportunity * Hands off investment with professional management in place * Huge driveway * Sought after location * 10 minutes from the city centre of Eastleigh * 1 Bathroom and 1 toilet separate * Open plan lounge/diner
Council tax band - C EPC - D
Dolphin close, Eastleigh, SO50
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastleigh Station4.4 miles
- Southampton Airport Parkway Station4.1 miles
- Hedge End Station7.3 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Hamilton Parkers, Basepoint Business Centre, 1 Winnall Valley Rd, Winchester, SO23 0LD
Hamilton Parkers is an independent estate agency based in Hampshire, United Kingdom. Hamilton Parkers services are Residential Sales, Residential Lettings, Land and New Homes, Park Homes, Commercial and International Property. The company has agents covering a vast area within the region from country to coast in Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset.
As exclusive members of The Guild of Property Professionals, Hamilton Parkers can pos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11057162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.