Harelaw Crescent, Paisley
- Rarely available, exceptionally well presented and well proportioned main door upper cottage flat
- Gas central heating with a combi boiler
- Double glazing
- Maintenance free u.p.v.c roofline
- Private garden area with raised decking
- Communal garden areas and shared parking area
- Ideal first time buy
- Early internal viewing of this lovely property is advised!
Rarely available, exceptionally well presented and well proportioned main door upper cottage flat situated within a very popular area. Ideal first time buy and early internal viewing is advised!
Rarely available, exceptionally well presented and well proportioned main door upper cottage flat situated within a popular area. The property is conveniently located for access to amenities including schools, shops and transport routes. The accommodation comprises: Reception hall which is entered through a u.p.v.c security door with an opaque double glazed section, landing with electricity meter/circuit breakers cupboard, spacious front facing lounge with "Grey" laminated flooring, well appointed breakfasting kitchen with a range of fitted base and wall mounted units with tiling above the work surfaces and an inset one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap. There is an integrated electric ceramic hob, fan assisted oven/grill and extractor hood. In addition there is an automatic washing machine and a fridge-freezer. There are two good sized double bedrooms with built-in recessed shelved alcoves and "Grey" laminated flooring. The fully wet wall panelled bathroom features a three piece white suite comprising a w.c with concealed cistern a vanity unit wash hand basin and bath with an over-bath shower with deluge head. There is also a chrome heated towel rail and wood effect vinyl flooring. The subjects benefit from gas central heating with a combi boiler, double glazing, u.p.v.c. roofline, private garden area with a raised deck and artificial grass, communal fenced garden areas and a large shared walled and chipped parking area. Ideal first time buy and early viewing is advised!
Lounge 15' 6" narrowing to 12' 0" x 14' 11" ( 4.72m narrowing to 3.66m x 4.55m )
Kitchen 12' x 9' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.97m )
Bedroom One 14' 5" x 10' 6" ( 4.39m x 3.20m )
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 10' 6" ( 3.45m x 3.20m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Harelaw Crescent, Paisley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Paisley Canal Station1.4 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station1.8 miles
- Barrhead Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Paisley Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Paisley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI109430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.