Byron Street, Hove
- THREE BEDROOMS
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- PRIVATE REAR PATIO GARDEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- PRESENTED IN EXCELLENT ORDER
- DESIRABLE POETS CORNER DISTRICT
Situated in the favoured Poets Corner district of Hove within walking distance of Hove mainline station and seafront. An abundance of eateries, cafes and shopping facilities are all within easy reach. The property is also in the catchment for outstanding local schools.
ENTRANCE HALL Radiator, understairs cupboard.
KITCHEN Incorporating stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, adjacent worksurface with range of cupboards and drawers under, matching eye level wall cupboards, inset four ring gas hob with stainless steel extractor over, eye level double oven, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor and splashback, UPVC double glazed window, radiator, door to garden.
LIVING/DINING ROOM Gas fire with tiled surround and hearth, timber mantle over, UPVC double glazed south facing bay window, two radiators, fitted shelves and cupboards in alcoves, UPVC double glazed window over looking the garden.
LANDING Hatch to fully boarded loft space with pull down ladder, light and velux window.
BEDROOM 1 UPVC double glazed south facing bay window, radiator.
BEDROOM 2 UPVC double glazed window, feature fireplace, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
BEDROOM 3 UPVC double glazed window, radiator.
BATHROOM White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with 'Triton' shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c, heated ladder style towel rail, part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window.
REAR PATIO GARDEN Fully enclosed being low maintenance and decked.
Byron Street, Hove
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldrington Station0.1 miles
- Hove Station0.4 miles
- Portslade Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Whitlock and Heaps is a family run independent estate agents specialising in all property matters. Whitlocks has been established for over 70 years. The offices are on the corner of Blatchington and Sackville Road and to many local residents the prominent position is known as 'Whitlocks corner'.
Our firms aim is to maintain the high level of standards that have been expected and achieved over the years, with many clients having sold and purchased their properties through our firm now re
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103385000897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlock and Heaps, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.