Grantham Road, Bottesford, NG13 0EG
- Grand entrance hall leading to all rooms
- Light and spacious family lounge with French Doors to garden
- Open plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Kitchen benefits from integrated appliances
- Dedicated study and a dining room
- Separate utility room & cloakroom
- Master bedroom with dressing area and double shower en-suite
- Bedroom 2 with double shower en suite
- Further three double bedrooms
- Double garage and additional off road parking
We are currently open on an appointment only basis to help you visit our development safely whilst avoiding contact with other visitors.
Please contact us to arrange your personal appointment.
Monday - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Tuesday - Closed
Wednesday - Closed
Thursday - 10.00am to 7.00pm
Friday - 10.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday - 11.00am to 5.00pm
Sunday - 11.00am to 5.00pm
The Swithland is an impressive 5 bedroom home designed for modern living.
On the ground floor you will find a stunning entrance hallway leading to all of the rooms and a central staircase to the first floor.
To the rear of the home you will find the large Kitchen / Family Room which benefits from a breakfast bar and a layout that lends itself perfectly to entertaining guests with double doors that lead into the Living Room.
The Living Room is also situated to the rear of the home and boasts a set of French Doors to the rear garden.
To the front of the home you will find a dedicated Study which is perfect for use as a home office.
The Dining Room is also positioned to the front and is opposite the study, this large room that benefits from two windows could alternatively be used as a second living room.
The ground floor is completed by a utility room, cloakroom and storage cupboard.
The Master Bedroom is accessible from the spacious gallery landing. Entering the suite you are greeted by a dressing area with fitted wardrobes. The bedroom benefits from two windows allowing for plenty of natural light. The en-suite boasts a double shower and Roca sanitaryware.
Bedroom 2 is found to the rear of the home and also boasts fitted wardrobes and a double shower en-suite.
The remaining three bedrooms on this floor all comfortably fit a double bed and have plenty of room for additional bedroom furniture.
The family bathroom completes this floor and boasts both a bath and a double shower cubicle.
The home is completed by a double garage and additional off road parking.
The Vale is a development of new homes in Bottesford, and is located under 15 minutes' walk from the centre of the village. These 2, 3, 4, and 5-bedroom homes will appeal to families and first-time buyers.
The Vale is located on the outskirts of Bottesford, Leicestershire, and can be reached within five minutes' drive of the A1, via the A52.
Around a 10-minute drive from the development is Belvoir Castle, an example of Regency architecture that rests on an estate of a little under 15,000 acres of land. Visitors are able to explore the castle, as well as wander the formal gardens and Japanese woodland.
A little over six miles from The Vale is Grantham Meres Leisure Centre, which offers a variety of facilities, including a gym, a climbing wall, and a café.
For lovers of the outdoors, just over a 10-minute car journey leads to Linear Walk, a nature reserve and trail that is ideal for dog walkers and novice adventurers.
Roughly seven miles from The Vale is a popular cinema chain, which offers a variety of blockbuster films each week.
Around a 20-minute drive from the development is Easton Walled Gardens, an estate that consists of woodlands, farmland, gardens, and much more.
For commuters, The Vale is ideally situated, offering plenty in the form of transport links. Just a 10-minute walk from the development leads to Bottesford Train Station, where regular trains are available to travel into nearby Nottingham, which is around a 25-minute trip.
The Vale is also well-served by road links, with Nottingham less than 20 miles away and Leicester only a 45-minute drive. In addition, East Midlands Airport is only around a 45-minute trip by car, and offers flights across Europe.
Residents with children will be pleased by the variety of schools on offer around the development. As little as a three-minute drive away from The Vale is Bottesford Church of England Primary School. Around four miles from the development is Redmile C of E Primary School. As another option, Barrowby Church of England Primary School is only around an 8-minute drive.
For secondary school options, The Priory Belvoir Academy is roughly a mile away from The Vale.
At Bellway we have always built attractive and desirable new homes. That's why we've become one of the five largest builders in Britain. But now there's even more reason to choose a Bellway home.
To make the whole process of selling and buying easier, we've put together a range of services to make your move as hassle free as possible.
"We have a home to sell"
Sell your home quicker with no estate agent fees.^
Our Intermediate Management Agent will work with two local estate agents to market your home at an agreed price.
You could soon be moving into your new dream home, start your journey with us today.
Bellway has been building exceptional quality new homes throughout the UK for over 70 years, creating outstanding properties in desirable locations. We take pride in our high standards of customer service - more than 9 out of 10 Bellway homeowners would recommend us to a friend.
Our reputation is built on trust and we help thousands of customers, every year, to buy new homes. With 5-star builder status, awarded by the Home Builder's Federation, and an excellent rating on Trustpilot, we are committed to ensuring we deliver high quality homes and an exceptional service to you.
^All offers apply to specific plots and selected developments only. Terms and conditions apply. Contact your Bellway sales advisor to find out more or see terms and conditions on our Bellway website. Express Mover and Part Exchange scheme offers are subject to status, availability and eligibility. Bellway reserve the right to refuse a Part Exchange. Any promoted offer is subject to contract.
- 2, 3, 4, and 5-bedroom homes
- Garage or allocated parking to all properties
- 10 minutes walk from Bottesford Train Station
- Well-regarded schools in the local area
Grantham Road, Bottesford, NG13 0EG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bottesford Station0.4 miles
- Elton & Orston Station2.9 miles
- Aslockton Station4.6 miles
About the development
- Creating dream homes built around you, for over 70 years.
- As a proud 5 star home builder over 90% of our customers would recommend us to a friend.
- Every Bellway home comes with a 10-year warranty and insurance protection for your piece of mind.
- We aim to make moving home as simple as possible and to provide you with a first-class home that you can be proud of.
- Schemes available including `Express Mover*¿ to help you move into your new home quickly and easily
- Call one of our friendly sales advisors today and find out how we can help you get into your dream new home.
A REPUTATION YOU CAN RELY ON
Over 75 years of great homes and great service
When it comes to buying your new home it is reassuring to know that you are dealing with one of the most successful companies in the country, with a reputation built on designing and creating fine houses and apartments nationwide backed up with one of the industry’s best after-care services.
In 1946 John and Russell Bell, newly demobbed, joined their father John T. Bell in a small family owned
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Swithland_August_21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bellway Homes (East Midlands). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.