21 Charles Street, Doncaster, DN1
- FOR SALE VIA ONLINE AUCTION ON 18TH OCTOBER
- PLEASE REGISTER TO BID VIA OUR WEBSITE
- TWO BEDROOM TERRACED PROPERTY
- POPULAR LOCATION
- NEAR TO THE TOWN CENTRE
- LET AT £425 PER CALENDAR MONTH
- POTENTIAL TO INCREASE TO RENT IN FUTURE NEARER TO LOCAL MARKET RENT OF £500PCM
- LONG TERM ESTABLISHED TENANT
- FURTHER DETAILS VIA OUR WEBSITE
- VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ON FACEBOOK
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Auction House
FOR SALE VIA ONLINE AUCTION ON MONDAY 18TH OCTOBER.
FOR SALE VIA NATIONAL ONLINE AUCTION. BIDDING OPENS MONDAY 18th OCTOBER AT 1PM AND CLOSES TUESDAY 19TH OCTOBER FROM 1PM. REGISTER TO BID!
An opportunity to purchase this ready made buy to let two bedroom investment property currently let and achieving £425 per calendar month with the potential to increase the rent in future to nearer market value.
The property briefly comprise; lounge, kitchen and porch area to the ground floor, two good size bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor and externally the property has a rear garden,
The property is conveniently located just a short walk away from Doncaster Train Station, Doncaster College and the town centre.
Living Room 3.62m x 3.60m
Kitchen 3.62m x 3.90m
Bedroom One 3.62m x 3.60m
Bedroom Two 3.62m x 2.90m
Family Bathroom 2.53m x 1.72m
See Legal Pack
EPC Rating: D
Administration Charge: £1,200.00
Disbursements: Please see the legal pack for any disbursements listed that may become payable by the purchaser on completion
21 Charles Street, Doncaster, DN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Doncaster Station1.0 miles
- Bentley (South Yorks.) Station1.4 miles
- Kirk Sandall Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Why Use Auction House South Yorkshire?
. Market position Auction House are firmly established as the UKs no.1 property auctioneers based on lots sold, last year our total exceeded 3,700 and nationally we sell over 75% of lot entered to our room auctions. We are market leaders across Yorkshire and hold regular auctions in Leeds, Sheffield and Beverley. We also operate Online Auctions with sales every Thursday (except over Christmas and the New Year.
· Trusted Brand Auction Ho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ah_southyorks_1483755_37322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Auction House, Covering South Yorkshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Auction House, Covering South Yorkshire on 01603 324111.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.