Plot 3 Greenfield Park, Musselburgh EH21 6SX
- Kitchens International contemporary kitchen
- 6 bedroom family townhouse
- Home office working
- Private Front and Rear Gardens
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Rail station nearby
- Excellent commutability to Edinburgh
This prestigious development consists of only 6, five bedroom (plus home office) family townhouses is located on Greenfield Park, directly opposite the entrance to The Musselburgh Golf Course. Greenfield Park is located off Monktonhall Terrace on the outskirts of Musselburgh. These homes have been thoughtfully designed for modern family life providing bright, spacious open plan living over three floors. At 2,045 sq ft these homes offer space, quality and flexibility. Plot 3 is a wonderful mid town house with spacious private gardens. The superb specification provides quality and thoughtful design throughout your home.
Each home provides:
* Spacious living
* Wonderful open plan, designer
breakfast kitchen and dining room
* Patio doors opening to large, rear,
private south facing garden
* Bright and spacious formal living
* 5 double bedrooms plus home office/
* Quality fittings throughout
* Separate utility room
* Excellent storage
* Private parking for two cars
Each home features an entrance vestibule housing a large double storage cupboard ideal for coats and shoes. The entrance hall opens up to the remainder of the downstairs accommodation of home office/bedroom 6 (overlooking the front elevation), wc, staircase to the first/second floors and to the rear of the house the beautiful breakfasting kitchen and open plan dining room. This is a wonderful entertaining space with double patio doors leading to the large rear south facing garden. The utility room finished the ground floor accommodation.
The first floor offers the spacious formal living room with French doors opening to a glass panel balcony rail and large picture window overlooking the rear garden, two double bedrooms with French doors opening to a glass panel balcony rail and built in wardrobes. There is also a luxury family bathroom.
The second floor has the spacious master bedroom benefitting from French doors opening to a glass panel balcony rail, a walk in dressing room and en suite shower room. There are two further double bedrooms ( one with French doors opening to a glass panel balcony rail), built in wardrobes and a further family bathroom.
Externally, to the front there are two private parking spaces and hard landscaped front garden. To the rear the homes benefit from spacious private gardens ideal for the family to entertain or children to play.
From the continued success of their Collaboration at Park Quadrant Residencies in Glasgow: Greenfield Musselburgh Developments are delighted to appoint John Amabile Design Ltd. and offer a Design service for each buyer and owner of this prestigious site. Each successful purchaser will have the opportunity of a virtual meeting or 121 if appropriate to assist in the finished interior of each property.
Pic credit A.Gibb
Brochure and information correct at time of production.
Plot 3 Greenfield Park, Musselburgh EH21 6SX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Musselburgh Station0.5 miles
- Shawfair Station1.1 miles
- Newcraighall Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Ballantynes Property Group has a particular emphasis on providing residential estate agency and property management solutions to private clients and the development community.
In addition the firm provides Property & Estate Management Services, Planning & Development Advice, Sales, Purchases and Valuations of Commercial, Industrial and Rural Property and Fully Managed Property Lettings.
From our two offices, one in Edinburgh's West End and the other in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballantynes, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.