- Beautiful oak and glazed family room
- Peaceful and private location
- Gated driveway and mature gardens
The extended garden room, brought forth by a modern use of timber framework and glazed frontage that extends up into the apex and connects outdoors with inside seamlessly, is an incredible feature of this home and yet, Tuckenhay has been designed in a way that all of its parts feel equal, making it a modern and fun home for all generations living within. Six bedrooms, four of which have en-suite, all sit pretty upstairs, with ample space and clever storage where needed.
Be it a gym space, a boot room and utility or the stand out nature of the garden room, Tuckenhay is bold in its stance, yet pared back and subtle in its interior decor, allowing for the next owner to take Tuckenhay forth into a new chapter, filled with personality.
For more details, visit our website or, to arrange a viewing contact Ben Evans, our Solihull Partner, for more information about this beautiful home.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lapworth Station0.4 miles
- Dorridge Station2.6 miles
- Hatton Station3.8 miles
About the agent
"We hold the simple belief that estate agency can be done better - with the customer at the heart of the process receiving a level of service and transparency they want and deserve." - Mrs Clarke
Mr (Paul) and Mrs (Alex) Clarke founded the estate agency in 2015 after feeling what many people feel when part of the property process - detached and undervalued. The property process has historically been a challenging one, with buyers and sellers feeling out of the loop from their est
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10087595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mr and Mrs Clarke, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.