Caledonian Road, N1
- Chain Free
- 125 Year Leasehold
- Private Garden
- Fantastic Location
- Set within a period conversion
- Newly Refurbished
This beautiful apartment is spacious throughout with a long reception room with bi fold doors leading to a brand new kitchen, a generous double bedroom, a very large bathroom and a very spacious private patio and raised garden. The apartment will be sold with a healthy 125 year lease.
Caledonian Road is suitably located moments to the major transport hub at Kings Cross & St Pancras International. Kings Cross is currently one of the biggest regeneration areas in London, benefiting from a massive influx of investment in infrastructure and property, creating one of the most exciting and vibrant locations with a wealth of amenities, the area is set to be an even more desirable and sought after area.
Caledonian Road, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.2 miles
- Caledonian Road Station0.5 miles
- Highbury & Islington Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Reliable Homes are now part of the Drivers & Norris Group.
Drivers & Norris were established in 1852, Leading Independent Residential Real Estate & Commercial Service Provider. Guild of Property Professionals, Relocation Agent Network and ARMA member, regulated by RICS.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101380004112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reliable Homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.