Golf View, Nerston, Glasgow, G74
- An impressive, detached house enjoying wonderful open aspects.
- Lovely private setting.
- Highly individual family home.
- Spacious room sizes.
- Fantastic open plan kitchen/dining/living area.
- Great connection to rear gardens.
- Luxurious principal bedroom with dressing area and en-suite bathroom.
- Further en-suite bedroom.
- Private and mature gardens.
- Wonderful open outlooks.
This modern detached villa enjoys a quiet and private location within a small collection of family homes yet retains convenient access to local amenities, facilities and transport links. The property enjoys a lovely semi-rural setting with wonderful open aspects across surrounding countryside and is set within mature garden grounds.
The ground floor accommodation extends to an impressive reception hallway with storage and cloaks/WC adjacent, fantastic formal lounge with French doors giving access to gardens at rear, sitting room to front (currently used as a home office), generous open plan kitchen/dining/living area also with French doors to gardens at rear. The modern fitted kitchen displays a range of wall and base mounted units, complimentary work surfaces and Neff appliances and the ground floor is completed by a useful laundry/utility room with side access. Upstairs a bright and spacious landing area gives access to a luxurious principal bedroom with Paris balcony enjoying open aspects across the adjacent countryside, useful dressing area with fitted wardrobes and contemporary en-suite bathroom with separate shower enclosure. The upper landing with storage adjacent also gives access to spacious second double bedroom with Paris balcony and en-suite bathroom, third good double bedroom, further good fourth bedroom and modern main family bathroom. The specification of the property includes a system of oil fired central heating, double glazing, quality fixtures and fittings throughout and the property is well presented and decorated in neutral tones.
Externally the property is set within private, mature and established garden grounds enjoying lovely open aspects. The gardens are easily maintained by virtue of decking and lawned areas. The property further benefits from private parking to front.
Nerston is extremely convenient for a variety of local amenities with local retail park Kingsgate offering Sainsburys, Nike, Halfords, Marks and Spencer amongst others with a choice of eateries and frequent road and rail links to Glasgow, East Kilbride, Hamilton and the rest of the central belt. Popular primary and secondary schooling is within easy reach.
EER Band C.
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
Golf View, Nerston, Glasgow, G74
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Kilbride Station1.7 miles
- Kirkhill Station1.8 miles
- Cambuslang Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Once, estate agents were estate agents. Nowadays, they're often lawyers, mortgage brokers and letting agents too - but not at Corum. We work exclusively in estate agency, meaning we devote 100% of our time doing what our customers want: securing the best price for their property.
The agency's original founding partners worked together at one of the largest estate agencies in the country, until a company takeover led to a wholesale focus on Financial
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20891905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Newton Mearns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.