Hatchet Lane, Stonely, St Neots, PE19
- Attractive, Improved and Remodelled Detached Home
- Genuinely Sought-After Location
- Mature South-Facing Gardens
- Three Double Bedrooms plus Study/Occasional Bed 4
- Superb Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room Opening onto Rear Garden Terrace
- Spacious and Comfortable Sitting Room
- Set Back from the Lane Behind Long Drive and Mature Trees
Key Features: -
• Established, individual village home with South Facing Garden.
• Superbly positioned in one of the area’s most sought-after locations.
• Walking distance of Kimbolton School and convenient for major road and rail links.
• Accommodation of undoubted quality with a well-planned layout and fine presentation.
• Travertine tiled flooring to reception hall, through to the living room and kitchen/breakfast room.
• Wonderful first floor master bedroom and stunning bathroom.
• Two further double bedrooms and adjacent shower room.
• Useful study ideal for homeworking.
• Practical laundry/utility room.
• Mature gardens to front and rear approaching a quarter of an acre with extensive off-road parking.
Travertine tiled flooring, radiator with decorative cover, Stairs rising to first floor, recessed book shelving, ceiling downlighters. Staircase to first floor.
5.2m x 4.2m (17' 1" x 13' 9")
Travertine tiled flooring, two walk-in bays with glazed doors to side garden, radiator, recessed ceiling downlighters.
5.85m x 3.00m (19' 2" x 9' 10")
Fitted with hardwood counters incorporating breakfast bar and a comprehensive range of shaker-style cabinets in cream with under counter sink and mixer tap, appliances to include double oven and hob with extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge and a variety of draws, extractor fan.
Vaulted ceiling with four Velux-style rooflights, pelmet lighting and recessed ceiling downlighters, Travertine tiled flooring, radiator, picture windows and glazed double doors opening onto the rear garden terrace.
Recently refitted with full length countertops and a range of storage cabinets, single bowl sink and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and space for additional appliances, oil-fired boiler. Fully tiled walls and Travertine tiled flooring, part glazed door to side.
2.42 x 2.23 (7' 4" x 7' 11")
Suite comprising double shower enclosure with multipanels and glazed screen (Monsoon and hand shower attachments), vanity unit with sink, mixer tap and storage cupboards, WC with concealed cistern. Travertine tiled flooring, radiator/heated towel rail, extractor fan and window to side. Airing cupboard.
3.80 x 3.40 (12' 6" x 11' 2")
Fitted wardrobes, radiator, recessed ceiling downlighters, bow window to front.
3.50 x 3.00 (11' 6" x 9' 10")
Fitted wardrobe, radiator, bow window to front.
Bedroom Four / Study
2.45 x 2.00 (8' 0" x 6' 7")
Window to side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Built-in double wardrobe, access to eaves storage space, Velux rooflight.
4.50 x 3.40 (14' 9" x 11' 2")
Radiator with decorative cover, part-vaulted ceiling and large Velux window to rear with views over the garden. Built-in eaves cupboards.
3.76 x 2.20 (12 '4" x 7’ 3”)
Duravit suite comprising washstand with granite countertop and twin inset basins with 3-hole lever taps, central mixer and pop-up waste, dais with kick-space lighting which houses a double ended spa bath with wall mounted taps and shower mixer, close coupled WC. Vertical radiator/towel rail, part vaulted ceiling with recessed downlighters, Velux windows to front and rear and window to side.
The property is set well back from the lane with a deep, lawned frontage interspersed with mature trees and borders stocked with a variety of specimen shrubs. A private gravelled drive sweeps down to the extensive parking/turning space and there are single and double entrance gates with block paved pathways providing access to the rear.
The delightful south facing gardens are fully landscaped and feature a generous lawn, a wealth of mature trees and established borders with a diverse array of plants and shrubs, a charming covered terrace with climbing vine, ornamental pond and water feature with surrounding decked seating area and pathway, large timber gazebo with felt tiled roof and a double-glazed summerhouse ideal as a garden office – with lined and insulated walls, fitted carpet, power and light.
Stonely is a designated conservation area, within the parish of Kimbolton, to the west of Huntingdonshire and close to the boundary with Bedfordshire. It is situated on the route between St Neots and Kimbolton, the highway set in the valley of the River Kym amongst the rolling landscape which characterises the western edge of the district.
The A1 is about 5.7 miles Southeast giving excellent dual carriageway access both north and south and to the A14/M11. An excellent main line commuter train service to London St Pancras is available at St Neots (approximately 8 miles) and Huntingdon (Kings Cross).
Bedford is approximately 14 miles and Cambridge 26 miles away.
The airports of Stansted and Luton can be reached in approximately one hour, with East Midlands in around one and a quarter hours.
Nearby, is the popular and historic market town of Kimbolton which boasts one of the area's leading private schools, Kimbolton School, along with the well...
Hatchet Lane, Stonely, St Neots, PE19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Neots Station7.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Peter Lane and Partners
Established in 1990, we are a leading independent estate agent proud of our reputation for providing a high level of customer service.
As a member of the National Association of Estate Agents, Ombudsman for Estate Agents and founder members of the MoveWithUs national network, you can be assured of our integrity and professionalism.
When buying a property we help you find your ideal home by providing you with valuable
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20879760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Lane & Partners, Kimbolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.