Headlands Road, Liversedge, WF15
- FULLY REFURBISHED 2 BEDROOM COTTAGE WITH THE 'WOW FACTOR'! GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £240,000
- Extended & Re-Roofed with High Specification Stylish Finish
- Open Plan B/Kitchen with Island & Lounge with Stove
- Two Double Bedrooms - 1 G/F & 1 F/F & Stunning Bathroom
- Driveway Parking, Rear Garden with Open Aspect
- GCH, uPVC DG. EPC rating D.
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Robert Watts Estate Agents
FULLY REFURBISHED to an IMMACULATE STANDARD throughout by the current owners, this attractive 'picture postcard' two bedroom cottage needs to be viewed internally be fully appreciated. Situated in this popular location in Liversedge, the house has been completely transformed and extended and offers a high specification, contemporary finish from the feature open plan fully integrated breakfast kitchen with island unit and breakfast bar, to the stunning bathroom and stylish decor. Comprises porch , hall, lounge, kitchen, ground floor bedroom and bathroom and first floor bedroom. Double driveway to the front for off street parking and low maintenance paved and lawned garden to the rear with open aspect. Benefits from GCH & uPVC DG.
EPC - D.
4.2m x 4m (13' 9" x 13' 1")
Glazed timber doors. Feature multi-fuel stove situated within chimney breast and timber mantle with wall mounted TV point.
5.4m x 3.3m (17' 9" x 10' 10")
Newly fitted range of stunning wall and base units with timber worktops and island unit and breakfast bar. Induction hob with inbuilt extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, electric oven, microwave and wine cooler with plumbing for washing machine. Drop pendant lighting and contemporary style vertical radiator. French doors opening onto rear garden. Karndean flooring.
Useful under stairs storage.
4.1m x 2.3m (13' 5" x 7' 7")
Fitted sliding wardrobes along one wall.
Newly fitted stunning three piece suite including oval bath with claw feet and integrated shower and glazed shower screen, vanity sink & high flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Cast iron radiator.
7.2m x 3.2m (23' 7" x 10' 6")
Second floor bedroom with four roof lights and eaves storage. This bedroom is currently awaiting building regulations and these will be in place before purchase.
Double driveway to front for off street parking. Pleasant low maintenance paved and artificial lawned garden to the rear with open aspect.
Headlands Road, Liversedge, WF15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mirfield Station2.5 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station2.8 miles
- Dewsbury Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to buy, sell or rent, Robert Watts is the best placed agent. Since 1979 we have grown to 5 offices with 30 staff but are still a family run business and as one of the largest agents in the area we know the area better than most as we all live here, including the branch based family director James Watts. We keep things simple and with our experience and expertise, we make moving as stress free as possible with a dedicated customer service team availa
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE210337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.