Fairlawn Park, London
- CHAIN FREE
- Stunning newly refurbed to high standards
- 3 bedroom house (2 double beds)
- Large back garden
- Shower room and separated toilet
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Doorsteps.co.uk
Stunning refurbished 3 bedroom end of Terrance house
The property has been fully refurbed and is finished to a high standard offering 3 bedrooms (2 double and 1 single).
The open planned living and dining area floods light through the downstairs leading to large patio sliding doors. This area is ideal safe family area.
The large back garden has had a make over, new lawn has been laid and a patio area. The garden is child and pet friendly with plenty of space to relax, put your feet up and unwind.
The property has side access and a small shed to the rear.
Upstairs, the property has a separate shower room and toilet is ideal for a busy home
Needing access to the city? No problems it is in walking distance of both Sydenham high street and lower Sydenham train stations.
The house offers some furniture already however can be removed if not required.
Plenty of storage space with a large loft and build in wardrobes
Fairlawn Park, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lower Sydenham Station0.3 miles
- Sydenham Station0.6 miles
- New Beckenham Station0.6 miles
About the agent
A trustworthy online estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our team of local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
* We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. At a fantastic price, but also a great level of service, by having the agent at your property, instead of behind a desk in his offi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11107702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.