Mile Lane, Seddons Farm, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8
- IMPRESSIVE & STYLISH FREEHOLD DETACHED HOUSE WITH 5 BEDROOMS
- SET IN A SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS & A SELECTION OF EXCELLENT AMENITIES
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY SIZED HOME WITH QUALITY FEATURES
- RECEPTION WC/CLOAK ROOM, HALLWAY, LOUNGE
- 2nd LOUNGE WITH PATIO DOORS TO GARDEN
- MODERN FITTED BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- CONTEMPORARY MODERN WHITE 3 PIECE SHOWER ROOM
- GARAGE, CONCRETE EMBOSSED DRIVEWAY, IMMACULATE LAWN GARDENS & PATIO AREA
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
PORCH Composite entrance door and uPVC double glazed windows.
WC/CLOAK ROOM uPVC double glazed window, modern white 2 piece suite comprising hand wash basin with storage and wc, tiled walls and floor, built in storage cupboard, chrome heated towel rail.
LOUNGE 14'9'' x 11'5'' uPVC double glazed window, feature living flame coal fire set on chimney breast with marble surround.
LOUNGE 15'8'' x 10'6'' uPVC double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
KITCHEN 15'8'' x 11'8'' uPVC double glazed window and Composite rear entrance door, modern range of contemporary fitted wall and base units with coordinating worktops and ceramic tiled surrounds, Frankie inset sink unit, electric oven and grill, induction hob with extractor, integrated dishwasher.
LANDING Loft access with feature light.
BEDROOM 1 12'11'' x 10'6'' uPVC double glazed window, modern cream high gloss fitted wardrobes and bedside cabinets.
BEDROOM 2 11' x 10'6'' uPVC double glazed window, modern range of black high gloss wardrobes, drawers and bedside cabinets.
BEDROOM 3 11'10'' x 8'4'' uPVC double glazed window with blinds, modern white high gloss fitted wardrobes and over head storage.
BEDROOM 4 12'1'' x 6'10'' uPVC double glazed window, stylish matte finished fitted wardrobes and overhead storage.
BEDROOM 5 9'7'' x 6'8'' uPVC double glazed window, stylish grey high gloss fitted wardrobes.
SHOWER ROOM uPVC double glazed window, modern and contemporary 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle, hand wash basin with storage cabinet and wc, ceramic tiled walls and floor, mirrored wall cabinet, chrome heated towel rail.
GARDENS Lawn front garden with side gate access leading to fully enclosed immaculate lawn rear garden with paved patio.
GARAGE With up and over door.
PARKING Attractive concrete embossed spacious drive.
We have prepared these property particulars as a general guide to a broad description of the property. They are not intended to constitute part of an offer or contract. We have not carried out a Structural survey and the services, appliances and specific fittings have not been tested by Harrison Estate Agents. All photographs, measurements, floor plans and any distances referred to are offered as guidance only and should not be relied upon for the purchase of carpets or any other fixtures or fittings. All legalities relating to any purchase should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Mile Lane, Seddons Farm, Bury, Greater Manchester, BL8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bury Interchange Tram Stop1.5 miles
- Bury Station1.5 miles
- Radcliffe Tram Stop1.7 miles
About the agent
When buying or selling property you will be embarking on a financial and emotional journey. Choosing the right Estate Agent is vital to achieve a successful outcome. We will guide you through this process wisely.
Harrison Estate Agents was founded in Bury in 1987 with directors offering over 50 years combined expertise. We are well known and respected within the local business community and provide industry commentary in publications and radio (including appearances on BBC Radio 5 Live)
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29milelane. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Estate Agents, Bury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.