Ullswater Close, Kingston, London, SW15
- Unique contemporary house
- Wonderful privacy
- Zen garden
- Sensational lateral accommodation
- Self-contained apartment
- Exceptional standard of presentation
- EPC Rating = B
Shinto, this exquisite Huf Haus, is set within sheltered landscaped grounds in an elevated position close to Kingston Hill. In Japanese, Shinto means Way of the Gods.
The six bedroom contemporary detached house, with four bath or shower rooms, features vast expanses of glass and high ceilings to amplify light and space.
The property is approached through its own gate. The principal entrance is through a beautiful Zen garden with impressive garden sculptures. A generously proportioned entrance hall leads into the sensational open plan family kitchen/dining room with featuring a large island.
The wonderful main reception room overlooks a charming morning deck. There is also a shower room and two bedrooms on the ground floor with tranquil views of the Zen garden as well as a gym/study, a cloakroom and a laundry room.
The first floor is accessed by a floating staircase with a secondary full width open plan kitchen/dining reception room that has its own stair access and discrete entrance and a third deck. The principal bedroom features a generous en suite bathroom and a private balcony. There are three more bedrooms (one en suite) and a family shower room.
Shinto has a double garage and ample off-street parking.
Huf Haus engineering and technology includes underfloor heating throughout, automatic electric blinds, and state of the art energy efficiency construction.
There are striking garden vistas from every vantage point as well as complete privacy.
Ullswater Close is a small no-through street located on the edges of Coombe Hill. The property is within 800m of Richmond Park and access to the A3 for central London and the M25. Locally are many sought after schools with Holy Cross and Rokeby prep schools being within the Coombe Estate 3kms away, and Putney High in Putney approximately 4.5kms or King's College School in Wimbledon Village around 5kms away.
Source of distances Google Pedometer
Source of times
All measurements are approximate.
Square Footage: 5,089 sq ft
Ullswater Close, Kingston, London, SW15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norbiton Station1.5 miles
- New Malden Station1.9 miles
- Kingston Station2.1 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WMS200214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.