- PERIOD BRICK AND FLINT CHARACTER HOME
- SYMPATHETICALLY EXTENDED AND LAVISHLY REFURBISHED
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED COTTAGE GARDENS
- FIVE BEDROOMS & TWO BATHROOMS
- TRIPLE ASPECT ORANGERY
- TWO FURTHER RECEPTION ROOMS
- REFITTED KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- UTILITY & CLOAKROOM
- DETACHED ANNEXE
- PRIVATE ROAD SETTING
Exuding charm and character, this individual family home of size and quality offers versatile accommodation over three floors and is set within delightful, mature well-stocked cottage gardens. Notable features include exposed brick walling in part, oak flooring, three staircases, beamed ceilings, braced oak latch doors and two fireplaces with wood burning stoves.
The subject of sympathetic extension and lavish refurbishment within the last four years, this property enjoys a quiet situation in a sought-after private road located close to extensive bluebell woods.
In brief the wonderful accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room with traditional brick fireplace, a dining room, featuring a bespoke oak staircase, opening onto a superb triple aspect orangery with bi-fold doors to the terrace. In turn this is open to the refitted kitchen affording excellent circulation for entertaining. Fitted with a comprehensive range of units and appliances this includes a Leisure Cuisinemaster 5 ring gas range, two-drawer dishwasher, hot water tap and American style fridge/freezer. Lying adjacent is a spacious utility room with stable door to garden. The ground floor has the benefit of under floor heating throughout.
On the first floor is the principal bedroom with spacious en-suite bathroom with large shower cubicle, double-ended bath and drencher. In addition, there are a further double and a single bedroom which are serviced by the family bathroom with Victorian style bath and large shower cubicle with drencher. Both bathrooms have under floor heating.
On the second floor can be found two further dual-aspect double bedrooms, both with fully finished and internally lit under eaves storage.
In addition, this property offers the advantage of a spacious detached self-contained annexe with shower room, bedroom, living room/fitted kitchen and occasional home office/study area plus a large walk-in attic.
The property is approached via double wooden gates leading to a parking area with space for numerous cars. Feature steps lead to a secluded lawned area surrounded by voluptuous shrubs with further steps giving access to the property on either side. To the rear, there is a spacious south facing formal terrace affording ample space for al-fresco dining and steps down to a romantic sunken garden with an array of herbs, vegetables and cottage garden perennials. To the rear there is a large garden shed, a practical greenhouse and raised soft fruit beds. Additional storage is provided by an outhouse, with light and power, at the front of the property.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Wycombe Station2.3 miles
- Beaconsfield Station2.9 miles
- Seer Green Station4.3 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11065780. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Hazlemere. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.