Broad Street, Birmingham
- NEW BUILD PROPERTY
- CITY CENTRE LIVING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- GREAT TRANSPORT LINKS
- FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% visit loveyourpostcode.com
- MORE PHOTOS ONLINE AT LOVEYOURPOSTCODE.COM
- SELLING? CALL US ON FOR YOUR FREE VALUATION
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Love Your Postcode®
You can now end your search for your next property or investment. This two bedroom apartment situated on Broad Street is in the perfect location to enjoy all the amenities Birmingham has to offer. Within walking distance you have a wide range of bars, restaurants and shops to choose from. The transport links from the apartment is out of this world, you have the new metro station right on your doorstep with Snow Hill and Moor Street station a quarter of a mile away.
LOOKING TO SELL? CALL OUR TEAMS ON FOR YOUR FREE ON OBLIGATION HOME VALUATION.
The property boasts from having an open plan feel, two double bedrooms and ample storage space. The family bathroom and accompanying en-suite to one of the bedrooms have three - piece suites, perfect for relaxing. Spread over ten floors, every apartment features modern fixtures and fittings, all integrated into contemporary spaces that exude style, sophistication and city luxury.
FOCUS ON ACHIEVING 99% ™ visit loveyourpostcode.com.
Each resident will have access to a state-of-the-art gym, 24-hour concierge and a dry-cleaning service. Car parking is also available for residents
BrochuresBroad Street, BirminghamBrochure
Broad Street, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Five Ways Station0.3 miles
- Birmingham New Street Station0.8 miles
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Award winning. Results driven. Customer focused. Knowledgeable.
loveyourpostcode.com® is leading modern estate agency; selling, renting and managing thousands of properties UK wide from Central Birmingham.
Over the years the group has bench marked itself as one of the most recognisable independently owned property brands. Its core values have never changed, they have always been to deliver an exceptional customer experience based upon honesty and integrity. Prou
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30890910. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Love Your Postcode®, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.