Park Avenue, Eccleston Park, Prescot
- EPC: C
- Exclusive Residence
- Five Bedrooms
- Four Bathrooms
- Superb Central Family Kitchen Area
- Integral Double Garage
- Most Sought After Location
To the ground floor, the home benefits from a stylish entrance hall. On the left we have a large reception room, benefitting from French doors leading out to rear garden. We have a separate dining room and large beautifully designed bespoke fitted kitchen, complete with high end products, this part of the house is most definitely where the family will congregate and enjoy this fabulous space.
To the first floor are four large double bedrooms including the master with en-suite bathroom, The three-piece family bathroom includes bath and separate shower all fully tiled and designed to very high standard. To the second floor we have the fifth double bedroom a huge space with Velux window bringing in plenty of natural light, the second floor enjoys its own private bathroom which completes the floor.
To the rear of the property French doors lead us out to a magical paradise of a garden where you will spend all the summer months enjoying family BBQs and watching the sun go down with a cheeky vino, on the patio area.
This home really does have it all. Indoors boasts a wealth of versatile space for entertaining and enjoying family life. Opulent décor juxtaposed with luxury fittings, fixtures and high-end features attest the high calibre of this property.
Outside there is plenty of secure space with parking for over five family vehicles with a double integral garage.
The property is close to all amenities and provides great commuter links to Liverpool and Manchester being close to all major transport links.
Internal inspection is highly recommended on this beautiful family home.
BrochuresPark Avenue, Eccleston Park, PrescotBrochure
Park Avenue, Eccleston Park, Prescot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eccleston Park Station0.0 miles
- Thatto Heath Station1.0 miles
- Prescot Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Local Premier Agent
Established in 1981, our family owned premier independent Sales & Lettings agent is the chosen local agent to be a member of 'The Guild of Property Professionals' and members of 'The National Association of Estate Agents'.
Therefore, our customers can be reassured that we are qualified to offer the very best advice and service
We are open 6 days each week a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30891021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Davies Sales & Lettings, St Helens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.