Mountfield Avenue, Norwich
- FULLY REFURBISHED & MODERNISED
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- GENEROUS LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- 22’9” X 15’5” SUMMERHOUSE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- STUNNING KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM
- SINGLE GARAGE & AMPLE PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
This detached bungalow has been fully renovated and modernised by the current owners, since purchasing it three years ago. Works have included a full rewire, new gas central heating system, UPVC double glazing, a new roof, new kitchen and new shower room, along with the usual re-flooring and decorating. Outside, the front has been gravelled and the rear has been landscaped to included a substantial terrace and a 22´9" x 15´5" summerhouse/games room/home office. There is also a single garage.
Call to book your slot now!
Mountfield Avenue, Norwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station2.7 miles
About the agent
With excess of 60 years' of combined agency expertise, you will be in safe hands.
We go the extra mile as standard, to ensure your buying and selling process is a first-class experience.
You are our priority every step of the journey from marketing to moving day!
Drone photography & videography to make your home stand out online.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100124003448. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Reality Estate Agents Ltd, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.