Village Road, Wirral, CH63
- Extended Semi Detached
- Sought After Location
- Perfect Family Home
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Integrated Appliances
- Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms
- Contemporary Tiled Bathroom
- Lovely Large Garden
Upon entering the property you have a welcoming entrance hall, leading to a bright and airy lounge, with a feature fireplace, making this room perfect for the whole family to relax. To the rear of the property is a stunning open-plan extended kitchen diner, with patio doors looking out the garden perfect space for family mealtimes and entertaining friends. The kitchen area is modern and complete with a large range of wall and base units, worktops, and integrated appliances. The property also benefits from a downstairs toilet.
On the first floor, are two good-sized double bedrooms, with plenty of storage space, a single bedroom ideal as a nursery, dressing room, or study, and a contemporary style three-piece family bathroom suite.
Outside is a lovely low-maintenance landscaped garden with well-stocked mature borders, plenty of flowers, timber fence panels, and a large lawn and patio area, making a perfect outdoor living space to sit out and enjoy sunny days and alfresco summer evenings. To the front of the property, there is a good-sized garage, another front lawn area, and a private driveway.
The property is in close proximity to all local amenities with the picturesque village of Bebington on your doorstep, full of lovely shops, restaurants, wine bars, and salons. There is an abundance of great schools in the area and transport links with access to Chester, Liverpool, and Manchester, ideal for the daily commute. The beautiful Storeton Trail and Wirral way are close by, perfect for all leisure activities.
This fantastic property is a must-see..book your viewing online with us today.
Village Road, Wirral, CH63
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bebington Station1.1 miles
- Port Sunlight Station1.3 miles
- Rock Ferry Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Strike is changing what it means to be an estate agent. For too long, selling your home has meant high fees and pointless jargon. So we’re turning the industry on its head. We’re making selling simple, transparent, and free.
We’re giving customers that you’re-in-the-boss feeling, that confirm-a-viewing-in-a-tap feeling, and that sell-your-home-for-free feeling.
We offer a full estate agency service for free. By combining technology and local expertise, we’ve
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS176208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strike, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.