Bank Hall Drive, Bretherton, Leyland
- Prestigious gated development of 12 luxury properties
- Grade II Listed Hall
- Stunning private woodland setting
- Beautiful completely bespoke and individual dwellings
- Character features throughout
- Allocated parking and communal grounds
Armitstead Barnett in conjunction with 'Next Big Thing' are delighted to release this highly anticipated exciting development.
Set on the outskirts of the sought after village of Bretherton, the Hall has undergone significant restoration work to now provide luxury unparalleled living accommodation in a superb gated woodland setting.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Bank Hall Drive, Bretherton, Leyland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Croston Station1.6 miles
- Rufford Station2.8 miles
- New Lane Station5.0 miles
About the agent
With roots dating back to 1860, creating a strong sense of tradition, yet fully embracing of modern technology, professional photography and bespoke marketing, Armitstead Barnett specialise in the marketing of character homes, equestrian properties, rural premises and development opportunities.
Our properties are situated throughout the villages of Lancashire and the surrounding areas.
Should you wish to have a market appraisal provided in respect of your home please give Armits
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUR210113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Armitstead Barnett, Burscough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.