Withnell Road, Blackpool
- A Well Presented 9 Bedroom Guest House
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heated
- Set Over Three Floors
- Registered Business With Forward Bookings
- Popular Location, Heart Of South Shore
- Walking Distance To Blackpool Promenade
- Parking Available
- Viewing Highly Recommended
To the ground floor the property briefly comprises of a good size bar to the front, a lounge to rear along with a dining room and kitchen. The kitchen has a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces. An integrated stainless steel electric oven with four ring ceramic hob. Dishwasher. Stainless steel sink with drainer and door to rear courtyard.
To the first floor there are four double bedrooms with three en suite and a separate WC / Shower room. Storage cupboards and fixed staircase tot he 2nd floor.
To the top floor there are a further five bedrooms all with bathroom facilities. Linen cupboards and secure storage cupboard housing boiler and central heating system.
To the front of the property there is a wall enclosure with gated access and pathway to entrance. The rear is low maintenance, has a brick built outbuilding with plumbing. The guest house operates free parking at own risk. CCTV is installed.
You are just a short walking distance to the famous Blackpool Promenade and surrounded by plenty of local amenities.
Further information is available by calling the office on .
Withnell Road, Blackpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station0.2 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station0.5 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.3 miles
About the agent
To view all of our lettings properties please CLICK HERE
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
Tiger Sales & Lettings has always used computer and internet technology, but our biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331011688. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.