1 Hallcroft Close Ratho EH28 8SD
- FABULOUS FAMILY HOUSE
- 3 BEDROOMS
- STUNNING MATURE GARDENS
- SINGLE GARAGE
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold property with Gibson Estate Agents
***CLOSING DATE 25TH AUGUST AT 12 NOON***
This modern detached villa occupies a generous plot and is situated in a preferred position within this desirable residential development in the village of Ratho. The property provides a home of quality and charm, tastefully decorated and complimented with a host of features for today’s living requirements including a family friendly dining kitchen, excellent storage, relaxing garden room and single garage with driveway parking.
The home really can be described as 'walk-in' condition and viewing is certainly recommended to appreciate its many features.
The principal accommodation comprises:
· Welcoming reception hallway.
· Bright and well-proportioned lounge.
· Family dining kitchen with appliances.
· Relaxing garden room.
· Three family bedrooms all with storage/wardrobes.
· Stylish shower room.
· Wrap around gardens.
· Single garage and driveway parking for two vehicles.
By appointment – call Gibson’s on
1 Hallcroft Close Ratho EH28 8SD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirknewton Station2.9 miles
- Curriehill Station3.1 miles
- Edinburgh Park Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Gibson Estate Agents is a young, dynamic company whose focus and mission is to ensure that the journey of selling your home is as efficient, stress free and as quick as possible from start to finish. Our friendly, personalised, hands on service makes us very unique and ensures that you are consulted and updated throughout the journey. In addition, the experience and knowledge of our team means that we are able to provide you with the best advice at all stages.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibson Estate Agents, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.