Langside Road, Bothwell, Glasgow, G71
- Lower conversion in one of Bothwell's established areas.
- Stunning blend of period features and modern comforts.
- Professionally landscaped front and rear gardens.
- Allocated car parking/port at the rear.
- Large bay window in the Living room - feature room.
- Both bedrooms generously sized with high ceilings.
- Dining size kitchen with dual aspect windows.
- Highly convenient utility room.
- Bath and shower options.
- *CLOSING DATE FOR FORMAL OFFERS - MONDAY 4/10 @ 12.00 HRS*
Wow - this contemporary home has the perfect blend of modern comforts and period features! Initial highlights include stunning living room with feature bay window, dining size kitchen, additional utility room, 2 large bedrooms, bath & shower options, landscaped gardens & allocated (rear) parking.
A bit more detail, walking into the impressive vestibule and hallway you'll find this instantly endearing home which has been extended to the rear and sympathetically renovated by the current owners.
All rooms are beautifully proportioned with high ceilings, big windows, fine original features combined with contemporary colour palette and stylish interior making this property your perfect next home.
Externally the utility room offers you rear garden access which is landscaped and split into three areas for your enjoyment. You also have allocated access for car parking with the added convenience of a 'car port.'
Property Angels Estates use all reasonable endeavours to supply accurate property information in line with the 'Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.'
Whilst every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy of the floor plan contained here, measurements are approximate only and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement. This plan is for illustrative purposes only and should not be used as such by any prospective purchaser.
Langside Road, Bothwell, Glasgow, G71
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blantyre Station0.9 miles
- Hamilton West Station1.5 miles
- Uddingston Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Property Angels Estates is Bothwell's sole Estate Agent with excellent transport links to Central Scotland. We are Members of the 'National Association of Estate Agents'.
Property Angels Letting and Management pride ourselves on our 'hands on' approach to service. We work very closely with both our landlords and tenants to ensure continuity of care.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RMS190821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Angels Estate Agents, Bothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.