Stroud Wood Road, Ryde
- 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Character Cottage
- Set in a Rural Location
- Countryside Views
- Off Road Parking
- Large Mature Garden
- Spacious Accommodation
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Gas Central Heating
- CHAIN FREE!!
A white double glazed UPVC door leading to Kitchen.
KITCHEN 13' 11" x 12' 9" (4.26m x 3.91m) A spacious Kitchen with a fitted range of floor and wall units and matching work surfaces. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Oven and gas hob. Ample room for a family dining table. Door to rear garden.
DINING ROOM 12' 1" x 10' 0" (3.69m x 3.06m) A light and airy dining room, Radiator to wall, side aspect window, meter box, stairs leading to first floor, Large square opening to
LOUNGE 12' 0" x 10' 0" (3.68m x 3.07m) A spacious Lounge with double glazed window overlooking countryside views, fireplace, TV aerial point, Radiator to wall.
FIRST FLOOR Stairs from the Dining room lead to the first floor landing. Doors to:
BEDROOM 1 13' 10" x 12' 8" (4.24m x 3.88m) Large double dual aspect bedroom with stunning countryside views to the rear and side elevations, loft access, radiator to wall
BEDROOM 2 12' 0" x 10' 1" (3.67m x 3.08m) A further double bedroom with window to the front elevation. Countryside views. Radiator to wall. Double glazed window. Chimney breast
BATHROOM Low level W/C. Side aspect views. Hand wash basin. Bath with shower overhead. Radiator to wall. Fully walled tiled.
GARDEN Well maintained " cottage" style enclosed rear garden with pond and a large brick paved patio area leading off Kicthen
PARKING Tarmac area to front of property for ample off road parking
HEATING Gas central heating
SERVICES Mains gas electricity and water. drainage via cesspit
Stroud Wood Road, Ryde
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Smallbrook Junction Station1.4 miles
- Ryde St. Johns Road Station1.6 miles
- Ryde Esplanade Station1.9 miles
About the agent
As the Isle of Wight's largest independently owned estate agency Hose Rhodes Dickson continues to offer 'friendly service and local knowledge' throughout our 7 branches.
We can help with:
- Residential Sales & Lettings,
- Country Homes,
- Commercial Property,
- Surveys & Valuations, and Mortgages.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101276038450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hose Rhodes Dickson, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.