Montague Walk, Upper Poppleton, York
- Detached Bungalow
- Mature Rear And Front Gardens
- Very Sought After Location
- Open Plan Dining/ Kitchen
- EPC D
A cherished family home for the past fifty nine years, with ample living space in the heart of one of the most sought after villages in York. Situated within the popular village of Upper Poppleton offering a wide range of local facilities including shops, school, public house and railway station yet lies within easy reach of York City centre and the outer ring road. The property has been a much loved family home, and offers the potential for a buyer to put their own stamp on it.
The internal accommodation comprises a spacious entrance hall, a private front lounge with open bay window and a modern rear open plan dining room/ kitchen including an array of wall and base units complemented by
in-keeping worktops. There are two good sized double bedrooms, a modern house bathroom and rear conservatory over looking the garden.
Externally, the property is set on a good sized plot boasting lawned gardens with mature borders. There is a driveway leading to the garage and rear utility room accessed via the conservatory.
Offered with no onward chain, viewing is highly recommend.
Entrance Hallway -- Open Plan Dining/ Kitchen -- Lounge -- Conservatory -- Two Double Bedrooms -- Family Bathroom -- Utility Room -- Garage -- Driveway -- Front and Rear Garden
BrochuresMontague Walk, Upper Poppleton, YorkBrochure
Montague Walk, Upper Poppleton, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poppleton Station0.6 miles
- York Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Ashtons Estate Agents are a traditional family run business established in 1997 and have been York's 'top selling Agent' (as defined by independent market share analysis) in the passed two years operating from the city centre, Acomb and Selby.A SUCCESSFUL 20 YEARS!
The success of many businesses is measured by its longevity, and we celebrate a successful 20 years in the city of York. During that time, we have consiste
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30894596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agents, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.