Wise Crescent Gildersome Morley Leeds LS27 7FQ
- Open plan kitchen diner ideal for family life
- Dressing area and en-suite to master bedroom
- Patio doors open to secure fenced rear garden
- Spacious 4 double bedroom property
- The highest levels of specification as you would expect from a Berkeley DeVeer home
- Choice of kitchen worktop, doors and handles
- Tiling to both bathroom and ensuite
- Downstairs WC
- 2 Year Berkeley DeVeer and 10 Year Premier Guarantee Warranty
- Integral Garage plus driveway parking with ample space for 2 cars
AN EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION OF 3 AND 4 BEDROOM HOMES, BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED AND SET WITHIN A SUPERB LOCATION.
Offering well-appointed kitchens, bedrooms, bathrooms and en suites, and with an interior that merges beautifully into your private garden outside, you can enjoy your home and its surroundings from the day you move in.
So, whether you are looking for a modern and well-equipped first home or somewhere bigger for the whole family to grow into, with supermarkets and schools within easy reach, or somewhere smaller to downsize to, you will find the perfect place to call home at Hampton Gardens.
A central hallway opens up the downstairs of the property, with a large living room featuring a bay window to the front and modern dining kitchen with separate family sitting area to the rear.
Upstairs boasts three well proportioned double bedrooms, one with en suite, a family bathroom and separate single bedroom.
GROUND FLOOR METRIC (MM) IMPERIAL
LOUNGE 3988 x 3497 13'1" x 11'6"
KITCHEN/DINING 5023 x 3011 16'6" x 9'11"
FAMILY 3497 X 2362 11'6 X 7'9"
STORE 2153 X 1209 7'1" X 4'0"
GARAGE 6923 X 3000 22'9" X 9'10"
BEDROOM 1 4052 X 3263 13'4" X 10'8"
EN SUITE 2138 X 1363 7'0" X 4'6"
BEDROOM 2 3883 X 3988 12'9" X 13'1"
BEDROOM 3 3262 X 2733 10'8" X9'0"
BEDROOM 4 3152 X 2659 10'4" X 8'9"
BATHROOM 2125 X 1702 7'0" X 5'7"
Please note all dimensions are subject to slight modifications
Feel assured that your Berkeley DeVeer home will be finished to the highest standard, inside and out, making it a pleasure to live in.
* Fully fitted contemporary kitchens
* Built in stainless steel oven
* Integrated hob with splashback
* Laminate worktop with up-stand
* Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with chrome mixer tap
* Stainless steel extractor fan
UTILITY (where applicable)
* Fitted kitchen units, square edged worktops
* Stainless steel inset sink single bowl & chrome tap
* Contemporary white sanitary ware
* Chrome taps and fittings
* Choice of ceramic tiling (depending on build stage)
* High quality white internal doors
* Contemporary stylish chrome effect handles
* UPVC patio doors and double glazed windows in white
* Internal walls and ceilings finished in matt emulsion
* Painted MDF window boards throughout except to bathrooms
* Ample power points
* Downlighters to bathroom, kitchen and en suite areas
* TV and BT points to lounge and master bedroom
* Energy efficient gas boilers (subject to gas supply)
* Energy efficient gas central heating with compact radiators (subject to gas supply)
* High performance front door sets
* Sealed double glazed windows throughout
* Fitted wiring provided for external light fitting(s)
* Steel manually operated garage door (where applicable)
* Fencing (refer to boundary types key plan)
* Timber fencing to rear gardens
* Timber side gate to rear access Tarmac to drives and parking areas
* Paving to rear patio and footpath (refer to site specific layout for details/colour)
* You can relax, safe in the knowledge that your new home comes with a 10 year warranty and 2 years builders guarantee. Ensuring your home is designed & built to adhere to superior building standards.
*Note - Internal images are for illustrative purposes to indicate the quality and finish of the properties. Please view floor plan for details of room sizes*
This beautiful new development is located in the popular suburb of Churwell, Leeds. Perfectly situated to give easy access to the lively and bustling market town of Morley which hosts a leisure centre, train station and covered market, as well as various schools, restaurants and shops.
Public transport links include bus routes into neighbouring towns and villages. There is also nearby access to the M62, while Morley's ring-road offers a simple route to the White Rose shopping centre.
Wise Crescent Gildersome Morley Leeds LS27 7FQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingley Station0.1 miles
- Morley Station1.2 miles
- Leeds Station2.5 miles
About the development
Berkeley DeVeer is renowned for creating aspirational new homes that people love to live in for a lifetime. Each of our developments combine traditional detailing with contemporary design, innovative architecture with skilled craftsmanship – supported by our highly trained staff to create exceptional homes built to the highest of standards.
With a Berkeley DeVeer home you’ll find a standard level of specification that is anything but standard. We have used our strong partnerships with l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley DeVeer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.