Pack Horse Court, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12
- Lease type:
- Long term
Keswick is a busy market and tourist town located at the head of Derwent Water in the northern Lake District National Park, approximately 15 miles west of Penrith, 18 miles north of Windermere and 33 miles south west of Carlisle.
The property is located within Packhorse Court retail complex, one of the main retailing areas within Keswick Town Centre and surrounding occupiers include a broad mix of retailers and leisure users. The subject unit is situated within a terrace of 4 units and forms part of the courtyard which provides a throughfare from Market Square immediately to the west and Standish Street to the east. There are a number of car parks within the close vicinity.
Providing a link through from Standish Street to Market Square, Packhorse Court is a contemporary courtyard and other nearby occupiers include Mountain Warehouse, Barclays Bank, Greggs, Boots the Chemist and Joules Clothing.
The attached GOAD plan shows the location of the premises outlined red (for identification purposes only).
3 Packhorse Court provides a ground floor end-terrace retail shop within a popular pedestrianised area of Keswick town centre.
The premises have a part glazed and part rendered frontage, double doors and a pitched slate roof. Internally the shop provides an open sales area with an office and dedicated WC facilities to the rear.
It is understood that the premises provide the following approximate measurements:
Ground Floor 131.3 sq m (1,413 sq ft)
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be agreed and at a rental of £20,000 per annum exclusive.
There is a service charge levied to recover the cost of the management and upkeep of common areas of Packhorse Court.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT where applicable.
An Energy Performance Certificate has been produced for the premises and is available to download from the Edwin Thompson website.
The VOA website states that 3 Packhorse Court has a Rateable Value of £15,000 and is described as a shop & premises.
Small Business Rate Relief may be available to prospective tenants who should check the exact rates payable directly via Allerdale Borough Council, telephone number .
Each party to bear their own legal costs in the preparation and settlement of the lease documentation together with any VAT thereon.
The property is available to view by prior appointment with Edwin Thompson LLP Contact:
Edwin Thompson for themselves and for the Vendor of this property, whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, any offer or contract.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, plans, reference to condition and necessary conditions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their correctness.
3. No person in the employment of Edwin Thompson has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property or these particulars, nor to enter into any contract relating to the property on behalf of the Agents, nor into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for loss or expense incurred in viewing the property or in any other way in the event of the property being sold or withdrawn.
5. These particulars were prepared in August 2021.
Pack Horse Court, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aspatria Station13.5 miles
Disclaimer - Property reference Y223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by EDWIN THOMPSON, Windermere Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.