Quarry Road, Tunbridge Wells
- Two Bedroom Modern Property
- Upstairs Bathroom
- Off-Road Parking
- Excellent Town Location
- Two Reception Rooms
- Finished To A Lovely Standard
- Low-Maintenance Garden
- Must be Seen to be Appreciated
- Walking Distance To Mainline Train Stations
- Planning Permission has been granted for a One Bed Loft Conversion to include an en-suite
The front door leads into the good sized living room which is neutrally decorated with wood flooring. The property also benefits from a downstairs WC with wash basin.
Leading from the living room you will find the modern kitchen complete with an integrated electric oven and gas hob, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer. The kitchen offers plenty of fitted units and wood effect work surfaces, as well as a very useful breakfast bar. The low maintenance and private decked garden is accessed through a back door from the kitchen.
On the first floor you will find the two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Sitting at the front of the property you will find the master bedroom, which is again neutrally decorated.
Bedroom two is another good sized room with space for free-standing furniture and has a window enjoying views over the garden.
The good sized modern family bathroom benefits from a shower over the bath, WC, wash basin and partly tiled walls.
The low maintenance and private garden is fully decked and has side access to the front of the property on Quarry Road.
The property is well situated as it is a short walk away from The Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre and the more individual independent shops, cafes and restaurants in both Tunbridge Wells High Street as well as the historic Pantiles.
For leisure, Knights Park offers a multi-screen cinema complex, a bowling alley and health/fitness club for those looking for activities close by as well as a number of Parks and recreation grounds, the closest being Grosvenor and Hilbert Park offering a range of activities depending on your preferences. Further facilities are available on the fringes of the town and in the surrounding countryside for a range of activities such as golf, cycling, horse riding, sailing and many others.
Transport links from Quarry Road are excellent with the Main Line Station approximately a 15-20 minute walk offering a regular service to London (to the North) and Hastings (to the South). The A21 is easily accessible just North of Quarry Road which gives access to the coast (to the South) and the M25 (to the North). Gatwick Airport is also within easy reach being around 25 miles away.
Quarry Road, Tunbridge Wells
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Brooms Station0.7 miles
- Tunbridge Wells Station0.7 miles
- Frant Station2.7 miles
About the agent
LeGrys Independent Estate Agents, Tunbridge Wells
69d London Road Southborough Tunbridge Wells TN4 0PA
Here at LeGrys Independent Estate Agents we aim to be different. Helpful, informative & above all – honest; endeavouring to exceed clients’ expectations.
We are one of very few local agents whose offices open seven days a week, enabling us to maximise viewing opportunity and client registrations and our fee structure makes us arguably the most competitive in the area both for residential sales and lettings.
A truly independent agent with a team of staff with over 25 years’ experie
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7240045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LeGrys Independent Estate Agents, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.