Ancaster Road, Bourne
- Spacious Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Home
- Open Kitchen Diner
- Separate Living Room & Conservatory
- Utility Room & Downstairs WC
- Three Well-Balanced Bedrooms
- Generous Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC rating = D
On entering the property, you are initially met by a spacious utility room, enjoying access into a downstairs WC. Central to the property, an inner hallway provides access into a living room. To the left side of the property is an open kitchen diner, enjoying an abundance of worktop space and unit storage. Sliding doors to the rear show you into a naturally bright conservatory, over-looking the rear garden. To the first floor, the landing space separates three well-balanced bedrooms and a three-piece family bathroom.
Outside the front of the property, multiple off-road parking spaces are found. The easterly-facing rear garden is of generous proportions and is mainly laid to lawn.
Utility Room - 3.91m x 2.95m (12'10 x 9'8) -
Downstairs Wc - 1.47m x 0.99m (4'10 x 3'3) -
Living Room - 3.33m x 3.15m (10'11 x 10'4) -
Kitchen Diner - 5.44m x 3.89m (17'10 x 12'9) -
Conservatory - 3.78m x 2.49m (12'5 x 8'2) -
Bedroom One - 4.24m x 3.18m (13'11 x 10'5) -
Bedroom Two - 3.33m x 3.18m (10'11 x 10'5) -
Bedroom Three - 3.15m x 2.18m (10'4 x 7'2) -
Bathroom - 2.11m x 1.68m (6'11 x 5'6) -
Loft Room - 4.06m x 2.49m (13'4 x 8'2) -
BrochuresAncaster Road, BourneBrochure
Ancaster Road, Bourne
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spalding Station9.0 miles
About the agent
Newton Fallowell is a family run business owned by Jason Treadwell, a local property expert who has been part of the Newton Fallowell Family for many years
Between the team, they have an abundance of local knowledge and pride themselves on offering a professional and friendly service.The Local Area
Bourne is a small historic market town situated in the heart of South Lincolnshire on the western edge of the Lincolnshire Fens.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30895727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Bourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.