Melyn Close, Tufnell Park, N7
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Available Furnished
- Open Plan Lounge and Kitchen
- Available September
- Ideal for 5 Students
- 5 bedrooms
NW1 – Melyn Close – Tufnell Park
Bentley & Co have the distinct pleasure to market this large 5 bedroom apartment over 3 floors, property boasts a large open plan lounge and kitchen.
Property boasts wooden flooring and gas central heating throughout.
Located a short walk away from Tufnell Park station
Available from September
Ideal for 5 students
Please call the lettings department to arrange a viewing on
Melyn Close, Tufnell Park, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tufnell Park Station0.2 miles
- Kentish Town Station0.4 miles
- Upper Holloway Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Bentley & Co have set the benchmark for others to follow by delivering the finest range of customer focused Estate Agency services that put the customer at the heart of everything we do. Covering Camden, Euston, Kings Cross, Chalk Farm, Kentish Town and Holloway Road areas we combine the use of the latest technology with good old traditional values and service where every individual is treated as such and where we work in partnership with clients to maximise the outcomes they seek.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 12. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentley & Co, Camden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.